Still fun to read on occasion

Nothing to see on my PMs. Maybe you trump huggers should stick with your twit shit show. Nothing to see here unless you like to read stuff from really ignorant clueless redneck racist lead sniffers. I like to read this shit on occasion butt like twit head in chief...a whole lot of stupid can get old after a bit
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Thank u for the usual DPSTnonsense - posting like 3rd graders

After all - what can One expect for a Teacher's unions education.

Nothing to allow a person to live as a functioning individual in the world - they all required continuous government monitoring and free stuff for support.
Wow...the Orange mushroom ignorant suckers are still believing in the trump cartel. Wtf n lol n smh. It's over comrades
Ob1 and his crew of few are still amusing as fuck. They post a lot of the same old ignorant racist stupid clueless shit
  • oeb11
  • 12-11-2020, 03:48 PM
Ah - it is the DPST's and racial identity politics who are the marxist RACISTS!!!
and - DPST's don't rad much - just get their info * such as it is ) from Comrade Xi and XiNN!!!

I hear the new DPST mantra of 'Stacey Abrams ' for the 'calorically enhanced and terminally stupid' 'cabinet position at Biden's ( really harris) behest!
LOL
Ob1 and his comrades lost and are off the site. Putin is no longer a trump loser supporter
"Made in china 2025" you should look it up
It's still amusing to watch the worst of the ignorant still defending the ignorant of chief of stupid.

Twit head is one (too many) and done. Get a clue clueless people
  • oeb11
  • 12-28-2020, 07:37 AM
Thank U - DPST's Look in a mirror - and read your assessment of others at the same time.
TDS is real
You are the most amazing amusing one ob1. You only have 15 thousand post on this site. Maybe you should share your lak of wisdom and support the really stupid ignorant rednecks in another country my friend.

Trump is done here and back to being the biggest loser ever
Venethuela...