Newsweek Donald Trump Jr. Calls Andrew Cuomo 'Groper in Chief,' Urges Liberals to 'Cancel' Him

It is laughable to watch the anger and hatred

and making a spectacle of Oneself! Originally Posted by oeb11

The "you're getting mad" reply is one of the most common blanket responses among those who love to dish it out but can't take it. It's most often used when those same people find themselves losing or getting called out in a debate.

Donald Trump jr. is a perfect example of some who has an issue with losing.
Cuomo is a shitstain, but that's not what's important.

What's important is that it's more offensive to sexually harass a handful of women than kill 14k people.

People in this country deserve the fucking tyrants they get.
Enough of LilMuppet continuously making a fool of himself in these discussions, let's get to much more important matters ..... inquiring minds want to know, in that picture of Clinton and Chislaine Maxwell ..... is she giving him a handjob on the ramp of that plane?? .....
"the meltdowns coming "
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2021, 01:46 PM
Cuomo is a shitstain, but that's not what's important.

What's important is that it's more offensive to sexually harass a handful of women than kill 14k people.

People in this country deserve the fucking tyrants they get. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

I think Cuomo should be voted out of office for the cover up.

Without going into the weeds...I think he was clearing hospital beds for other patients who had a better chance of survival. One of those war time decision that is easy to second guess.

I think Cuomo should be voted out of office for the cover up.

Without going into the weeds...I think he was clearing hospital beds for other patients who had a better chance of survival. One of those war time decision that is easy to second guess. Originally Posted by WTF
I would argue it wasn't thorough enough. need the space? that's fine, we need to cordon off an entire wing of the nursing home and have nurses that only deal with the covid people. What happened though was that meemaw got shacked up with someone with the coof and she died.
  • oeb11
  • 03-11-2021, 04:11 PM
has 'lm jr' finally realized the laughable spectacle One was making of Oneself - referring to Conservatives as 'marxists'?????
doubtful.

Does 'lm jr' still support cuomoo as a DPST Grand Poobah leader - despite his murder of thousands in NY nursing homes

Of course - DPST Minions are mind-washed to never 'think for themselves"!

Big Brother loves 'lm jr'
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2021, 06:26 PM
I would argue it wasn't thorough enough. need the space? that's fine, we need to cordon off an entire wing of the nursing home and have nurses that only deal with the covid people. What happened though was that meemaw got shacked up with someone with the coof and she died. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Oh I agree with that. I just do not know the timeline or facts behind the decision making.

But you are 100% correct...how could they send them back and not shield them off from those not infected.

I'm too lazy to gather the facts but with what little I know....I'd vote him out on the cover up alone. I don't need any more facts.
has 'lm jr' finally realized the laughable spectacle One was making of Oneself - referring to Conservatives as 'marxists'?????
doubtful.

Does 'lm jr' still support cuomoo as a DPST Grand Poobah leader - despite his murder of thousands in NY nursing homes

Of course - DPST Minions are mind-washed to never 'think for themselves"!

Big Brother loves 'lm jr'
Originally Posted by oeb11
When will obbie realize the spectacle he is making of himself by showing what lack of knowledge he has on the subject of Marxism. Obbies views are the epitome of Marxism and yet all he can do is deny and deflect.

And if obbie had any kind of reading comprehension skills whatsoever he would see that I do not support Cuomo or his behavior. Cuomo is just another Trump.
Enough of LilMuppet continuously making a fool of himself in these discussions, let's get to much more important matters ..... inquiring minds want to know, in that picture of Clinton and Chislaine Maxwell ..... is she giving him a handjob on the ramp of that plane?? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Yeah, and this post right here is so full of intellect and so thought provoking let me tell you. Do yourself a favor, go sit back down...
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2021, 11:21 AM
LoL - at the spectacle One presents
Thank u - lm jr.