Review: Sexy Asian SWALLOWS LIKE A PRO!

things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If I was lucky enough to meet a girl like the one pictured with 30min GFE, DFK, BBBJCIMNQNS, MSOG for $100... I wouldnt care if joemellow3 was her promoter, her husband, her brother, or the provider herself. I would just be happy that I got her number.
I am very cautious and will wait for some credible reviews, though. Originally Posted by step
Just got out of the door of topmaid this minute, Jada told me the review was wrong, and she has never done some of the activities mentioned in the review. And they are going to correct that.
The way they do business is very much like a stadio, pay first then talk.
There you have guys. Play safe.
Mr. Gary Lee, I saw u come in. if u really knew wat you were doing u would have seen for yourself wat she is all about. First rule of fight club you dont talk about fight club. the mistake u made was coming in and talking about wat u were gonna get in front of all the ladies. Dats Just Stupid! Shes NOT going to discuss anything with u in front of a bunch of other people. If u still dont understand wat im trying to tell u then get another hobby!
First of all, how the hell did you see me coming in? Do you work across street, or you work at topmaids? And how the hell did you know that I was talking about this in front of ALL THE LADIES? You must be working at topmaids then, in that case, this review is either a quack or promotion, either way is not credible.
Secondly, while I was there, Jada told me the half hour rate was $130, NOT $100. And from experience, this kind of studio always upsell a lot of upgrades, maybe $130 is just a CBJ.
If anybody else who has doubt, you are welcome to try it out and let us know, or there is always this old saying: when it's seemed too good to be true.......
Lastly, calling stupid is just way out of line, please be a gentlemen, after all, we are all here just trying to have a good time!
  • step
  • 08-18-2010, 07:39 AM
Thank you very much GaryLee for your report!

I think some people would still be interested in visiting these girls if there was an accurate review of what to expect (price without upsell, desciption of activities, etc). I think every hobbiest just wants to know what to expect so they do not feel cheated.
awww man I haven't checked this post in a few days. Only to find out the deal isn't the deal I was hoping for.
bummer, I checked this post a few days ago and was excited bout this provider and now I see all this drama.
i saw her last weekend she is the real deal it was $30 for the half and well worth it
It was simply a fake review by a promoter claiming to be someone he's (or she's) not. "but after getting lost a few times....". There is no question about the lying. Probably most of the other comments are lies as well.

(Or do we all say, 'misspoke' now?)
It sounds like that he is building this girl up, people will come and see her, then its to late when she doesn't perform, they have the money already
If you compare the ad to joe's review you can tell its written by the same person by the sentence structure.