fears

I see a lot of hobbyist/providers down anyone for asking for BBFS and then they turn around and post/advertise and get reviewed of giving or receiving BBBJCIM just don't understand the difference between swallowing nut in your mouth or taking it vaginal or even anally. And plus we all know the full service happens all the time in RL or hobby life. If the OP wants it direct him to it even when he's just asking the one's who don't provide it as a service why not. Originally Posted by theboss21422
During intercourse, as I understand, one factor is compromised skin integrity from stretching, friction, etc. Diseases are not just a point a to point b process. Conditions must be met for successful transmission. Oral transmission isn't as likely bc of less favorable conditions. That doesn't mean its safe either. It's not. But you're more likely to catch gonorrhea from GETTING a bbbj from a lady who may have it in her throat and mistakenly believes it to be a simple cold or sore throat. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Or...ea/show/360541

As far as RW sex: That's why here in fantasy land we stay safe and professional.
I had a dream once where an obvious troll posted about bbfs and, instead of all the feigned shocked indignation, nobody cared and it just went away.