The Way Liberals Think

LittleFredo was the valeDICKtorian of Welsher's University of Dingleberry Picking. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You were government educated all the way SOS. When did you leave the RES?
from you. and you can shove that fucking dildo up your ass. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Most of you fucktards trashing public schools attended one ...DILDO.
No better critic of the system than those that have been through it.
No better critic of the system than those that have been through it. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
If you go through it then call the graduates stupid liberals are you referring to yourselves?
  • DSK
  • 11-16-2016, 10:57 AM
If you go through it then call the graduates stupid liberals are you referring to yourselves? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, just the idiots we went to school with and found out they were commie bastards.
Most of you fucktards trashing public schools attended one ...DILDO. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
never went to one, turdly
Conservatives (sic) no clue what liberals think, they'd need empathy and intellect, they have proven time and again they have neither! Originally Posted by novacain
Take more novacain... it will help numb those feelings and that puny "intellect" you think you have.

It doesn't take a mind reader to know what libtards think... your own candidate wore it on her sleeve, even bragged about it at fund-raisers.

Either you're with her or you're with - Les Deplorables!

If you go through it then call the graduates stupid liberals are you referring to yourselves? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
  • DSK
  • 11-16-2016, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
They laughed at Hillary's depiction about us as deplorables - they meant it then and they mean it now!!

FUCK THEM!!
never went to one, turdly Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It shows dildo.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What is the matter whiffy, still on a high?
  • DSK
  • 11-16-2016, 09:03 PM
It shows dildo.

What is the matter whiffy, still on a high? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wonder why Ekim008 has me on ignore?

Is the little old faggot scared of what I say to him?

He is a stupid fat fuck who got burned trying to be a 71 year old sugar daddy to trannies who proceeded to ram their dicks in his faggotty ass!
LittleFredo was the valeDICKtorian of Welsher's University of Dingleberry Picking. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

LMAO!

Spot on!
LMAO!

Spot on! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
It shows dildo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
fuck off turdly....

your public education shows your rank stupidity.
They think they think but they don't. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That's right they don't think, they feel. Feelings don't get a country anywhere. It's policy that does. That's why Clinton lost she didn't discuss policy nearly as much as she discussed Trump's personality.

Jim