Average "Trump Supporter" or Hillary Basher Equates to

^^^^^
They agree with you!!!
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Then you'll also need to go after Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Wolfie.

Then you'll also need to go after Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Wolfie.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am glad that you agree that all war criminals should be locked up and not just the blue ones.
Really, DickWhistle? You're pretending to be morally superior to us?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's more like you are morally inferior.

the insulting personalities in Eccie Political Forum?

I wonder when they will start contributing to the dialogue rather than spilling out acerbic reactions to their unhappy existence? Carry on. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
After you leave the forum and there is something of substance to which to respond other than your ignorant blather.

I suppose you actually believe your incessant thread starting and mindless chatter are going to influence anyone, most importantly those who decided "enough is enough" of the Gruberized banter of you and the other ignorants who believed HillaryNoMore was going to actually win a Presidential election. If you were half the intellect you think you are and had any balls, you would make an appointment with Trump so that you could exercise your spa-girl fucking skills and tell him how to organize and run his administration.

Report back after you've had your session with him.
  • R.M.
  • 11-23-2016, 03:44 AM
Thanks for this free advertising area Wolf Toast...
The end.
P1060488-2-Edit.jpg
After you leave the forum and there is something of substance to which to respond other than your ignorant blather.

I suppose you actually believe your incessant thread starting and mindless chatter are going to influence anyone, most importantly those who decided "enough is enough" of the Gruberized banter of you and the other ignorants who believed HillaryNoMore was going to actually win a Presidential election. If you were half the intellect you think you are and had any balls, you would make an appointment with Trump so that you could exercise your spa-girl fucking skills and tell him how to organize and run his administration.

Report back after you've had your session with him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Perhaps Donald will recommend me for the Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services position. That way I can get better AMP talent rolling into Houston. The bros would love that.
Thanks for this free advertising area Wolf Toast...
The end.
Originally Posted by R.M.
That reminds me. I need to pick up some pork rump for Thanksgiving.
  • R.M.
  • 11-23-2016, 07:02 AM
That reminds me. I need to pick up some pork rump for Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You really do suck at life. You know you could hang yourself. I will buy rope for you. Just ask Fat Bastard.
You really do suck at life. You know you could hang yourself. I will buy rope for you. Just ask Fat Bastard. Originally Posted by R.M.
I am glad that you agree that all war criminals should be locked up and not just the blue ones. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
And don't forget your favorite, Wolfie!

Hildebeest's False Flag Narrative

The intelligence community gathered no specific evidence of an impending genocide in Libya in spring 2011, undercutting hildebeest's primary argument for using the U.S. military to remove Col. Moammar Gadhafi from power, an event that has left his country in chaos, according to officials with direct knowledge of the dispute....

Hildebeest ultimately became the most powerful advocate for using U.S. military force to dethrone Gadhafi, both in her closed-door meetings with Odumbo, who ultimately made the decision, and in public with allies and the news media

Her argument was best summed up in comments she made in March 2011, when she warned that Gadhafi was on the cusp of a genocide against civilians in Benghazi on par with those in Rwanda and Bosnia in the 1990s when her husband, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, was president....

The intelligence community had few facts to back up hildebeest’s audacious predictions, officials told The Times.

In fact, the Pentagon’s judgment was that Gadhafi was unlikely to risk world outrage by inflicting large civilian casualties as he cracked down on the rebels based in Benghazi, the officials said.

(Washington Times)
In fact, the Pentagon’s judgment was that Gadhafi was unlikely to risk world outrage by inflicting large civilian casualties as he cracked down on the rebels based in Benghazi, the officials said.
In fact that is consistent with Gaddafi (correct spelling) voluntarily (without direct military force) giving up his WMD's to the Bush Administration. He didn't want any shit. So apparently the Obaminable Administration ala HillaryNoMore wanted some shit. So they pulled a "Gulf of Tonkin" on the U.S. voters.
Perhaps Donald will recommend me ... Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
... Pigs can't fly, goofball!
... Pigs can't fly, goofball! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How's this. The fact that Hillary got trounced in the Electoral College does not change the fact that she is a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.

All of this talk of not going after her and Bill is bullshit. The entire corrupt bunch needs to be prosecuted. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1 !!!!! Hopefully Congress will continue it's investigations against the Clinton Crime Family and send them BOTH to prison !
he like's being dominated or should I say he like's giving his money to some little bimbo named Boneraper Barbie Originally Posted by gary5912
And he likes being rejected by Asian AMP " providers " !! When even the hard up, ugly one's say NO, that says something ! What's next ? Will his own hands be rejecting him too ??? !!!!