Senile Biden declares war on cattle ranchers and red meat

All I know is, they'll have to take my 4.01 lbs of burger meat from my cold dead hands!

- One butcher said "it's like 10 Christmases all at once!"
- The cattle have been quoted as saying "what the fuck am I here for?"
- The NBA (National Beef Association) made a statement "Better stock up now! Buy Buy Buy!"
- The ACG (American Cholesterol Group) broke down and started crying because FINALLY people are going to consume less greasy burgers.
- Burger King files Chapter 11!

It's pandemonium in the streets all thanks to sleepy Joe and the Ho!
All I know is, they'll have to take my 4.01 lbs of burger meat from my cold dead hands!

- One butcher said "it's like 10 Christmases all at once!"
- The cattle have been quoted as saying "what the fuck am I here for?"
- The NBA (National Beef Association) made a statement "Better stock up now! Buy Buy Buy!"
- The ACG (American Cholesterol Group) broke down and started crying because FINALLY people are going to consume less greasy burgers.
- Burger King files Chapter 11!

It's pandemonium in the streets all thanks to sleepy Joe and the Ho! Originally Posted by yinzerpgh

Yes the poster was not correct.... but keep laughing and close your eyes to the total fuckup this moron and his extreme left buddies are doing to this country.... enjoy
Yes the poster was not correct.... but keep laughing and close your eyes to the total fuckup this moron and his extreme left buddies are doing to this country.... enjoy Originally Posted by chizzy
I can honestly say that, I do enjoy...the peace and quiet.
I enjoyed low taxes, low fuel prices, low commodities prices, secure borders........
Lmao

Hahahahaha

Biden isn’t senile

And the post is ludicrous

Thanks for the laugh
Lmao

Hahahahaha

Biden isn’t senile

And the post is ludicrous

Thanks for the laugh Originally Posted by CunningLinguisst
If you say so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqwHf08Thwo&t=104s