Mike Pence Is A Security Risk and Hypocrite, He Must Resign and Go To Jail With Sessions!

You don't think he reads this shit he spews do you? He just passes it along from the OFA to post the shit so he can get his commission! Sheeples are Sheeples. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And another lame post by Stan-the-Stupid bites the dust
And another lame post by Stan-the-Stupid bites the dust Originally Posted by gary5912
While Stan bites the pillow !
Mike Pence was all for prosecuting Hillary for her use of a private server but he was doing the same thing and unlike Hillary he was emailing sensitive security matters on a aol server! How dumb must he be?

Pence reportedly used private email account to discuss state business - Fox News
https://apple.news/AypsLtVz2QJCY4zOeFQDssA Originally Posted by StandinStraight

With each thread you start, we have to ask, amongst ourselves, the very same thing about YOU, idiot.

I just watched an interview (FOXNews....that's right, StandInSHIT. The network that shoots straight with The People) with Pablo Manriquez, co-founder of K Street Media, attack Pence on this very subject.

I think we've smoked out who StandInShit really is: this Manriquez fool twitched, babbled, spouted garbage like our very own SIS. Jamie Weinstein (contributor to The Guardian) bent this imbecile over and spanked his ass the entirety of the interview. So...how'd it feel, Doc SIS?
While Stan bites the pillow ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Dreaming of sucking on the balls of the monkey on WTF's avatar
It might behoove you to know:

Indiana law does not prohibit public officials from using personal email accounts, the Star added. Originally Posted by Cherie
Standinginshit doesn't know the Law, in fact he's never heard of it. All his thoughts and knowledge comes from the little squirrel that spins the wheel in his head, lol.

Jim
So StandinStupid started yet another informative, valuable thread. Not surprising. He's a political science teacher, you know.

But yes, I agree. Mike Pence should be indicted and arrested.

Just look at all the evidence that has already been widely reported. He placed national security and classified information on his own personal server which he kept in the basement of his home. When pressed to release government related emails, he said "oops" and claimed that he had accidentally deleted at least 30,000 of them. Accidentally? Please! No one believes that bullshit. There's a very strong likelihood that hackers from Russia, China, and other countries hacked into his insecure server and purloined emails containing sensitive national security information.

Yes, he should be frog-marched right out of his office in handcuffs.

Oh, wait ...

I got one little detail wrong here, you say?
It might behoove you to know:

Indiana law does not prohibit public officials from using personal email accounts, the Star added. Originally Posted by Cherie

+1

Stan-the-Stupid is too stupid to understand factual details.

Mike Pence was all for prosecuting Hillary for her use of a private server but he was doing the same thing and unlike Hillary he was emailing sensitive security matters on a aol server! How dumb must he be?

Pence reportedly used private email account to discuss state business - Fox News
https://apple.news/AypsLtVz2QJCY4zOeFQDssA
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
FBI Director Comey already reported that commercial web browser service providers had better security than hildebeest, Stan-the-Stupid, and Pence wasn't mishandling Top Secret SAP material like hildebeest did, Stan-the-Stupid.

+1

Stan-the-Stupid is too stupid to understand factual details.

FBI Director Comey already reported that commercial web browser service providers had better security than hildebeest, Stan-the-Stupid, and Pence wasn't mishandling Top Secret SAP material like hildebeest did, Stan-the-Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All he does is start stupid threads and get his ass handed to him. Over and over and over again.

But he teaches political science! LMAO
All he does is start stupid threads and get his ass handed to him. Over and over and over again.

But he teaches political science! LMAO Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
No wonder this country is such a fucked up mess, he's teaching all our politicians. But since Trump isn't a politician he didn't teach Trump. So maybe there's still hope.

Jim
Mike Pence didn't have top secret emails as governor of Indiana. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
He didn't delete them after they were subpoenaed either.

Geez your a dumb fuck.
No wonder this country is such a fucked up mess, he's teaching all our politicians. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Actually, the reason why it's a fucked up mess is because he's not teaching them ANYTHING! He doesn't know ANYTHING to teach!!!

He's just passing out grades (if he even gets close to a grading system)!
we say in French "On Ne Peut Pas Comparer L'incomparable"

but even the Article said it "the comparison is absurd"

Classified Infos > State Business (Even my None speaking English Ass knows that )

Dammmmn Professor LOL u need to go back to the same school u claim to be Teaching at and take this Class Called LOGIC101

U Welcome
we say in French "On Ne Peut Pas Comparer L'incomparable"

but even the Article said it "the comparison is absurd"

Classified Infos > State Business (Even my None speaking English Ass knows that )

Dammmmn Professor LOL u need to go back to the same school u claim to be Teaching at and take this Class Called LOGIC101

U Welcome Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Let me put your SPEW in my 0zombie Translator, in the mean time...

Let me put your SPEW in my 0zombie Translator, in the mean time...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Unbelievable isn't it? Just unbelievable.

Jim
Dreaming of sucking on the balls of the monkey on WTF's avatar Originally Posted by gary5912
Oh my bad, I thought that was WTF.