drinking during sessions

One drink is cool, and I like to occasionally have a drink with a client in the afternoon/evening, but no one wants whiskey dick. I'm not slurping on your gummy worm.
Nope...prefer men sober...a case of whiskey pecker doesn't work well...lol Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Seriously! Drink after the fun! Usually I'll have half a glass but after the session if the lady and I are having fun with no plans, we will kill a bottle of wine or take shots. Or go to a bar for cocktails. Doing that soon actually!
My rule of thumb is that sober=safe, for me, not them. With that being said, I have a thing for Whiskey! So if I’m brought an unopened bottle, I’ll have a glass or two. It’s very very rare, but like Brittany said, it helps you relax and makes the session a bit more enjoyable.
Now, I would NEVER allow ANYONE to get DRUNK in my home, because I am responsible for their safety and that would put them in jeopardy and I wouldn’t be comfortable allowing them to drive home. I have a two drink maximum for that very reason and that’s to be consumed within the first 30 minutes.
*still laughing at 'gummy worm'*

A snifter of Grand Marnier during a BJ can't be beat. Bonus points for music, a sunset view on a pipe or cigar friendly balcony.
Or when a provider pours some Baileys on her pussy while I’m eating it. That was hot! You know who you are.
I don't usually drink during sessions. I have a couple of times, but not the first time I meet a new guy. I've had a couple of guys who bring beer or something for themselves to drink, which I don't mind as long as they aren't drunk. One or 2 to relax is fine. We usually work off that alcohol during our play time. LOL.
I know y'all are going to judge me but, since you asked...

The shortest visit I offer is 90 min. I like to unwind with a cocktail or two with the gent and talk about anything and everything. I have a charity that many guys want to hear about (it's mentioned up front in my bio- so I don't just hold them hostage, etc). If someone doesn't drink alcohol, they still have to sit there for 30-45 minutes with a soft drink, a cheese tray, and conversation.

That's what I need to feel comfortable, the talking not the booze per se. If it's nice, we sit outside on the terrace with a scotch and a cigar if they like. I havent had any cigarette smokers.

I have one client, by far my favorite, and we sometimes get rather buzzed together, especially when it of town...but we know and trust each other implicitly.

If i go out, I drink but not to excess and usually they don't either. I probably wouldn't go out to dinner with a non drinker and I definitely would not travel with one, because I wouldn't find it fun. I also hold my alcohol better than most and I don't drive at night or during the day after more than even one drink.

I do, for some odd reason, get several pilots as return clients, so sometimes they can drink and sometimes they can't. Eight hours from bottle to throttle!

Only once did I have someone get drunk, and he only had a drink and a half. I tucked him into bed and told him to sleep it off. I had dinner reservations and so I went to dinner and he let himself out. He was a regular so I didn't freak out. I know you're all judging, lol, but he's very thankful and loyal after that!

My point is that different things work for different people but I would never give a young provider advice to act like me...but I'm very comfortable with it and don't judge others who chose differently.
*still laughing at 'gummy worm'*

A snifter of Grand Marnier during a BJ can't be beat. Bonus points for music, a sunset view on a pipe or cigar friendly balcony. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Let me know when you're in Houston, lol. Alexa loves to play Eagles Radio on Pandora on the terrace. Do you like Cognac, too?
Throwing my $.02 on the table...

I have a well stocked bar at my place because I love to entertain. But I, myself, am not much of a drinker.

During my extended dates (90 mins or more), I do like to help the gent unwind with a drink and/or platter of some type (meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts or my homemade pate)

I do not mind if the gentleman has a drink, but I do not tolerate drunks. Drinking and driving is also a sore spot for me as it hits on a tragedy that happened in my family.

Do what makes you comfortable.

*curtsy*
I know y'all are going to judge me....

I have one client, by far my favorite, and we sometimes get rather buzzed together, especially when it of town...but we know and trust each other implicitly. Originally Posted by B Three
Thank you for the kind words pookie bear. Our shared trust is truly amazing.

Don't worry about the trolls honey. I will continue to protect you.

I love you so much.

XOXOXO
Thank you for the kind words pookie bear. Our shared trust is truly amazing.

Don't worry about the trolls honey. I will continue to protect you.

I love you so much.

XOXOXO Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You know you love me,
Xoxo,
B3
  • sydmo
  • 04-01-2018, 08:24 PM
Or when a provider pours some Baileys on her pussy while I’m eating it. That was hot! You know who you are. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
you're my new hero, Baileys and pussy - oh damn gotta try this
you're my new hero, Baileys and pussy - oh damn gotta try this Originally Posted by sydmo

Thanks, but it was her idea. She gets all the credit. I was merely the very fortunate beneficiary.
When I used to drink I would have 1 to 2 drinks before I got there. Sometimes with her.

The times when I drank a bunch then started to look for hookers I usually ended up with some skank off Backpage and regretted it the next morning.

Over the past three months I've been seeing the same UTR RMT. I don't drink anymore but I always bring her a bottle of wine if we are meeting in the evening.

I don't mind if she has a couple of glasses because when she does she wants to put my wiener inside her and I still only have to pay $100 for the hour.

I wouldn't give it to her if she was drunk because that's just wrong.
So you get her buzzed so she will fuck you? That's not the way to do it, maybe a little bit immoral.