shut down politics

• WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 12:56 PM
You didn't already know this?

Seriously?

It happened during the shut down. The dims refused to pass the measure and voted against it.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So the GOP wanted to shutdown the government and then pay the workers to not work?
No frog?
No frog? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Watching that video that Redhot posted and you'll understand why it was imperative that Texas have Ted Cruz in the Senate ..... anyone here think that Beteaux Ofuckme would have voted in favor of paying those men and women of the Coast Guard? ..... Highly doubtful .....
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 01:30 PM
Watching that video that Redhot posted and you'll understand why it was imperative that Texas have Ted Cruz in the Senate ..... anyone here think that Beteaux Ofuckme would have voted in favor of paying those men and women of the Coast Guard? ..... Highly doubtful ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
The god damn government should have never been shutdown.

The idiot responsible for shutting it down never should have called an emergency order.

And fuck ted cruz for letting trump bitch slap hos wife and continue to grovel at Trump's feet...that is embarrassing to have a senator such a big pussy
So the GOP wanted to shutdown the government and then pay the workers to not work? Originally Posted by WTF
You really don't pay much attention do you. The efforts were mostly to pay the workers that had to work during the shutdown. But I understand Trump and GOP hatred and all. Daft seems to apply in more ways than one.
The god damn government should have never been shutdown.

The idiot responsible for shutting it down never should have called an emergency order.

And fuck ted cruz for letting trump bitch slap hos wife and continue to grovel at Trump's feet...that is embarrassing to have a senator such a big pussy Originally Posted by WTF
My my. Yssup can through a much better hissy fit! Come on? Let it out?
Lets actually let it shut down.
It's way to large in the first place.
Nor can we afford it.
The debt balance should be shifted to the Congress and Senate. Lets see how they handle that personally.
My my. Yssup can through a much better hissy fit! Come on? Let it out? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I can feel the frustration in you growing wtf! It must be so hard for a never Trumper to come to love Trump? I can see that love growing in you wtf! It shows! Its ok. You will be ridiculed by your peers as this is what they do. We how ever are a party of inclusion and compassion. Need a hanky? We have one for you! Need a shoulder? We have that too! Let the anger go. Let the love for Trump grow!
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 02:10 PM
You really don't pay much attention do you. The efforts were mostly to pay the workers that had to work during the shutdown. But I understand Trump and GOP hatred and all. Daft seems to apply in more ways than one. Originally Posted by eccielover
Did the government pay the contract workers who missed work and if not, can you show me the vote along party lines?
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 02:11 PM
Let the love for Trump grow! Originally Posted by winn dixie
The only love growing is Trump's dick in your asshole!
Did the government pay the contract workers who missed work and if not, can you show me the vote along party lines? Originally Posted by WTF
Ok, nice distraction, we were not talking contract workers who didn't work, but contract workers are a different class of workers. If they don't work, they don't bill for time not spent, they don't get paid. Pretty simple.

The efforts were to get the working people paid during the shutdown. The Dems almost unanimously said screw you to the government workers while the GOP tried to get them paid. Also pretty simple.
So the GOP wanted to shutdown the government and then pay the workers to not work? Originally Posted by WTF

it was to pay the workers who weren't furloghed but not paid duing the shut down.

you know the dems mantra. all for one, one for all... except this one.
ICE, TSA and the Coast Guard were working but not getting paid. The dim-retards refused to vote -- twice! -- for interim bills that would have paid them. But you didn't know that.