" You shut your whore mouth! "

• WTF
  • 12-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Typical arrogant passive/aggressive horse-hockey that puts the burden on those offended because they were offended. Yep, it's a defect in those who were offended that they were offended.

. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
She only said she was sorry because she even offended people that usually support her drivel.

What she said was that the United States Government (read Obama) or the UN was behind this shooting.

Not that they would exploit this tragedy to their advantage but that they were behind it.

I think LK has a new name...Loving" You shut your whore mouth! "Kayla.

Futhermore , I think COG has lost what little left he has of his mind. He called me a racist in another thread but will not point out wtf I said was racist, now defending Loving" You shut your whore mouth! "Kayla?
I thought the "Great Penis God" line was funny. And it was. And as far as sucking up to providers is concerned, before I found out how much fun the Sandbox was, I had a reputation on the Kansas/Missouri board for being the consummate suck up to providers. This is a SHMB, after all. Besides, I like providers, and respect what they do. So I suck up to providers, so shoot me. Wait, some have already suggested that. Never mind!

COG >>> <<< What everyone wants
I thought the "Great Penis God" line was funny. And it was. Obviously, especially where you're concerned. And as far as sucking up to providers is concerned, before I found out how much fun the Sandbox was, I had a reputation on the Kansas/Missouri board for being the consummate suck up to providers. At last! Something you may be good at - that was "may." This is a SHMB, after all. Besides, I like providers, and respect what they do. I'll pass on the blatantly obvious lawyer reference. So I suck up to providers, so shoot me. Wait, some have already suggested that. A total waste of good ammunition. Never mind! This is what I always do withregards to you.

COG >>> <<< What everyone wants Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
*yawn*
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2012, 02:40 PM
I thought the "Great Penis God" line was funny. And it was. And as far as sucking up to providers is concerned...

COG >>> <<< What everyone wants Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nobody wants you shot, maybe your typing fingers cut off but not you shot. As far as sucking up is concerned , sucking up to some bitch who thinks the government was behind these killings is a really bad reflection on your sense of moral justice and maybe shows just how big a WK you are for anything with tits, no matter wtf they say. lovingkayla could ssy we should start lynching n****** and you would defend her dumbass. You really need to stat paying attent to what is posted and less by who posted it. LK and JD Cornhole are the two biggest loons on here followed closely by joe blows
LK and JD Cornhole are the two biggest loons on here followed closely by joe blows Originally Posted by WTF
Don't forget Whining Whirly! He might get his feelings hurt.
[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1052044858]I thought the "Great Penis God" line was funny. And it was. And as far as sucking up to providers is concerned, before I found out how much fun the Sandbox was, I had a reputation on the Kansas/Missouri board for being the consummate suck up to providers. This is a SHMB, after all. Besides, I like providers, and respect what they do. So I suck up to providers, so shoot me. Wait, some have already suggested that. Never mind!

Damn I thought she called you a prick...My bad.