Slow or what???

I have 3 Indy-providers no show, cancel on me this week, one of them I have seen once, two of them plan to met for the first time. All three have good reviews. All for 2 hour outcall, My offer was $500-$1000. All three failed to showed. I normally keep them for a hour or bit longer, and let them go early due to the drive back to Dallas. Inaddition a 10-15% tip will be given for their gas for those long distance outcall providers. Out of my 5 appointment this week- 1 show up-review later, 3 No shows, 1 yet to see tonight. Who says the business is slow.
Im heading to Dallas tomorrow! Its been so-so where I'm located so I've decided to change up the scenery. I hope these Texas Gents can show me a good time! I need some excitement in my life!
Where all do u advertise sweetie? I am a part time gal maybe get a day job or something it makes u not solely dependent on those job and more refreshed with Ur clientele which makes everyone have a great time plus you will never b strapped to the point where you are stressed behind finances...Do u have regulars honey? Try giving a discount for repeat customers that see you multiple times a month...
I have 3 Indy-providers no show, cancel on me this week, one of them I have seen once, two of them plan to met for the first time. All three have good reviews. All for 2 hour outcall, My offer was $500-$1000. All three failed to showed. I normally keep them for a hour or bit longer, and let them go early due to the drive back to Dallas. Inaddition a 10-15% tip will be given for their gas for those long distance outcall providers. Out of my 5 appointment this week- 1 show up-review later, 3 No shows, 1 yet to see tonight. Who says the business is slow. Originally Posted by joc1970
I don't think business is slow for all providers, over the past 3 weeks I've had providers cancel, not return my messages whenever I asked for an appointment, ect. The excuses that I hear are quite funny, such as:

My phone was on silent when ever you tried to call and confirm

My relative is in the hospital, ( this would be the 5th different relative who has had to go to the hospital this week)

Most just do not even reply at all

What the best excuse was is one you don't hear everyday, " my cat has AIDS And I need to spend all day at the vet with it".
Clawson thats funny.. Ive actually had a lot of hobbyists flaking on me. Deciding to see other girls etc.

ehh..ill just sit at home with my toys
I don't think business is slow for all providers, over the past 3 weeks I've had providers cancel, not return my messages whenever I asked for an appointment, ect. The excuses that I hear are quite funny, such as:

My phone was on silent when ever you tried to call and confirm

My relative is in the hospital, ( this would be the 5th different relative who has had to go to the hospital this week)

Most just do not even reply at all

What the best excuse was is one you don't hear everyday, " my cat has AIDS And I need to spend all day at the vet with it". Originally Posted by clawsonmills
I think the business is booming, thus I was drop because someone else need a fix and willing to pay more for the same good. Supply and demand
Clawson thats funny.. Ive actually had a lot of hobbyists flaking on me. Deciding to see other girls etc.

ehh..ill just sit at home with my toys Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
The only guys that would "flake" on you, do not know you. If a guy decides to see other providers instead of you, their loss and they are missing out big time!