A providers toolbox.

I'm not a big fan of just having a ton of toys. They will get old and yucky after awhile even if they're not used.

For me, these would be a few of my "must haves":

Condoms for all sizes of penises - average, large and snugger fit

Lube - I'm getting away from some of my favorite flavored ones and going with Sliqued and other organic types that don't have sugar included in the ingrediants.

Aneros - A must have. VERY well made but a bit expensive. I just use the old fashioned medium one.

An hitachi wand - for you and him

A couple of larger dildos - strap one, medium sized and a much larger one for those that might need it.

A couple of bullets (Make sure they're safe to use on men. You need a cord.)

Medical use (disposable) gloves - the black gorilla gloves are kindof cool. I just pick up a box at the CVS.

Feathers, silk scarves, soft furry things to use on their skin.

A few floggers, paddles, handcuffs, ankle cuffs if you're so inclined.

Leather and cloth shoe strings for cock rings that will fit anyone. Or a cock and ball tie up. Even vanilla men like this. You can tie up their cock to keep them hard.

This list is a start. Dallas has a nice arsenal, doesn't she?

edited to add: I have a lot of BDSM stuff for alternative play, and several items that I personally adore, that I haven't included on this list. That's rather personal in terms of what you might need or not, dependent upon your activities. I just listed what I consider mostly vanilla items that I would consider a necessity. Have fun shopping!
thanks Miss E---not only are you sexy,but also very thourough!good list!
That is quite a list. I like it.
I do understand about having too many toys, they really don't last long.
Most of my battery powered vibes have all ended up in the trash after so much use they stop working. I hate it when one of my favs stop working I end up going through withdraws and have find a new fav. Now my new fav is a plug-in, oh I hope it can handle me for a long time!
I have found that rechargeable batteries work best with my toys!
  • zebra
  • 04-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Raquel,

Make sure you have a hammer on hand, ballpen, claw, or mallet. When it quits working and it will, you can mash it into a million pieces.
Lol nothing worse than having a vibe go out just as I'm about to climax a hammer would surely get used