TIPPING

Tara, how about a case of Bud Light? Originally Posted by Pearl Man
Well yes i will always accept a bud light.
I love you pearlman and thanks for noticing , you sexy son of a hush your mouth
You see it based on their rates, the ATM only gives out 20's.

It's why you see quite a bit of 165 185 225. The number shown will be lower so more appointments but they will get more tips since its an odd denomination. Originally Posted by Combustion
Smarty pants.

The smartest girls do this. When the rate is 185/hour instead of 200 she seems like more of a bargain to the man in search therefore being chosen over the 200/hr girl- but she usually gets the full 200 because of the ATM.
If the session goes as I hope and I had a great time and I feel she did too.I always tip and tip generously.
It's just something I do when I appreciate the service I have received.
for me it totally depends on the service and how i stacked up on the ymmv offers
  • S-Man
  • 01-15-2010, 09:00 PM
I recall a provider who'd never see a client again if he doesn't tip. Why she couldn't just raise her hourly rate I couldn't understand.
If I go out for a $40 dollar meal and the service is exceptional I give them a good tip, So why wouldn't I do the same for a provider. Its all in how they handle the "MEAT", that makes all the difference.

And Tara you know I don't like Bud light, so how about next time we have some Stella Artois. Only The best for the best.
I never expect a tip but when I do receive one it is very much appreciated.
This is how tipping makes me feel , after a HOT LOVIN time when its all said and done and the gentleman hands you a tip , i feel like when your boss takes you aside and says hey , i just want to let you know your doing a great job , it makes my whole day , so thank you guys for tipping even when you dont have to or need to , thank you
I always add a small tip in the envelope. If it needs to be raised, I'll add more as I leave.
I thought the "Donation" was a tip...
I thought the "Donation" was a tip... Originally Posted by Pearl Man
Nope. That's the "Gift".
Ok. Then, if the "Donation" is the "Gift", and the "Gift" is for the services provided by the provider, what's the tip for?
As a follow up to my own post, I have nothing against tipping in general and do it frequently and generously. However, with P4P and the intense competition that these girls are faced with, meaning the hundreds of provider choices that hobbyists have, isn't it more rewarding to the provider, and more indicative of their great service, to give them a return visit? It seems like that would be the best tip you could give them. If the provider feels she deserves more for her time she always has the option of raising her "gift" rate. I hope I am not sounding cheap, but I think the nicest tip a hobbyist can offer is the call for the next appointment and getting that call should be the intent and focus for the provider. I'm not arguing with anybody, just throwing it out there.
As a follow up to my own post, I have nothing against tipping in general and do it frequently and generously. However, with P4P and the intense competition that these girls are faced with, meaning the hundreds of provider choices that hobbyists have, isn't it more rewarding to the provider, and more indicative of their great service, to give them a return visit? It seems like that would be the best tip you could give them. If the provider feels she deserves more for her time she always has the option of raising her "gift" rate. I hope I am not sounding cheap, but I think the nicest tip a hobbyist can offer is the call for the next appointment and getting that call should be the intent and focus for the provider. I'm not arguing with anybody, just throwing it out there. Originally Posted by Pearl Man

Ill agree with you on that pearlman. Seeing a lady that you have a good time with 3 or 4 times a month probably means more to them than a big tip.

But some times it is just a way of saying "thanks" and can make a girl feel good for making you feel good.