The Stanley cup

yes but none stayed lots of old bruins are still here
Boston Bruins win the

Boston is really blessed - with the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins all recent World Champions. But I feel sorry for the Vancouver fans.
and the bruins are the champs game well played and i wanted them to win what a game tim thomas played he deserved to win the cup
RATS!!!!!! I owe a buddy a cup of coffee. Well he had to pay me last year.
Rioting in Vancouver by a few really makes the city of Vancouver look like sore losers. Thats a shame.
YES YES YES
Rioting in Vancouver Originally Posted by jymie
It was ugly.
only a few got arrested in Boston but all minor stuff just not a class thing in vancover
Congrats nascar88888 and all the other Boston fans. Now it's time for Pegula and the Sabres to learn how it's done.
it would be nice to see it here in WNY

I wanted to go to the parade Sat in Boston but my daughter is here for fathers day form Providence RI so i have to watch it on tv
It has been a long time that the Sabres made it to the final four. No less to the big playoff. Maybe next year, you never know!!!!!!!
Its crazy to think that the Patriots now have the longest championship drought for the Boston big 4 sports.
Its crazy to think that the Patriots now have the longest championship drought for the Boston big 4 sports. Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse

I can only hope they go through a 100 year drought or at least as long as Belichek is still there!