Highly Orgasmic. Screamers, dirty talkers, moaners, shakers and squirters!

I have to let my partner know how much I am enjoying him. Quiet sex can be awkward...At least one of us has to be vocal. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Is that why you text me how much you enjoy having sex with me while we are having sex.
Thank you so much Caitie. I am always grateful when my way with words is appreciated. I'm sure you are quite the writer yourself as I see you write erotic stories.

You aren't joking... Have you read about her style. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Oh, c'mon... I'm not that greedy, am I? Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Catie, You are not greedy. You like to please and please and please.
Quiet sex is awkward... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
FIFY

Who likes dead fucks? Providers who are silent during sex should not be paid to have sex.

I have been BCD with a few, one is my latest review, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1749032 . Not a squirter, but a highly orgasmic.
I have to let my partner know how much I am enjoying him. Quiet sex can be awkward...At least one of us has to be vocal. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Very awkward to say the least, like pulling teeth trying to get some kind of a reaction. Then on the other end of the spectrum the over kill exaggerater not sure which is worse
Yo, the topic is: Who are the highly orgasmic providers?

The topic is NOT complaints or comments about dead fish and superficial or fake IOP.
I have had highly passionate women, rw and in the hobby who were not very vocal. Yet their body language spoke louder than any words they could say.
I have had highly passionate women, rw and in the hobby who were not very vocal. Yet their body language spoke louder than any words they could say. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Wanna share a body shaker/quiverer's name or two?
  • HDnTX
  • 06-17-2016, 10:15 AM
I miss Chloe312. Squirter deluxe! Originally Posted by Stallion81
+1
Wanna share a body shaker/quiverer's name or two? Originally Posted by Invisible1
Pleasure09
I guess I should elaborate huh? To me, the quiet storms are in a sense more of a turn on because I am under the impression that it is harder to dramatize the non-verbal responses. It was great to see how she responded to stimulus, eye squinting, lip biting,getting wet, small little breaths, it's awesome man!
Along the same lines but a bit of a different twist.

This one!

When she senses your getting close and ready to go, she goes and gets it aggressively. Doesn't matter what position you're in. She starts moving and grasping with every muscle she has. Kegels, back scratching, leg squeezing, just all the interactive stuff guys love.

She doesn't quit till you back off.

And she likes girls too. Brings a tear to my eye....

Lisa.jpg
Add me to the list.....I visit occassionally.......I luv dirty talkin/dirty deeds/and am multi-orgasmic {especially when you pinch & pull my right nipple}!!!!!! AND I do doubles with AngelaS,another dirty girl who squirts!!!

I love dirty talk!
That Hot Nurse!