You're Fucking Hurting My Cock!!!

2 words..Asian Cowgirl
(If that doesn't work, flip her over and f*k the ever loving dog shit out of her for punishment for hurting you. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I've had a couple of ladies that couldn't do AC. One of them taught me a modified position that is OUT OF THIS WORLD as far as feeling goes. And the ladies seem to like it.

As far as doggie is concerned, I'm not very good at it. First of all, the cock is too short and keeps slipping out. Talk about a mood-killer!!!
Nope. No. No Asian. You might slip, and THAT could really be disastrous.

Knees on the bed, please. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
opps, forgot that NBA thingy Rambro lol

I think that's two guys hands though lol

S&L, kama sutra calls it Temptress Touch, Rambro doesnt know what he is missing out on...
it i will take his turn and anyone elses. shit we break our arms playing softball our legs skiing and our fingers playing raquetball i would gladly break my cock in exchange for the pleasure of seeing and feeling myself go in and out of you great trade and hopefully all the girls on here would sign my cast.
I'll ride it however I want... If not, then you get on top. Originally Posted by Shayla
I'll ride it however I want... If not, then you get on top. Originally Posted by Shayla
and she rides it well!!!

really though?? never been an issue for this cowboy!
I like the rock and the bounce. The best way I've found to keep up the pace on the bounce sitting up is to squeeze with my inner thighs to lift; if I'm more horizontal, it's all hips baby.
When it comes to CG I like the rockin back and forth. I like bouncing as well. I'm not crazy that about rcg. Like they say different strokes for different folks.
The rocking back and forth does nothing for me, unless she has a big booty its just eye candy to see. With the more petite ladies that gliding hips thing does nothing but just move the cock forward. With ladies more curvy and shapely that inside exterior of their posterior slides, spreads, and sweeps on your dick and balls like pizza batter on a cutting board. I like that up and down full stroke and poke option of the asian cowgirl though moreso. If she's leaning forward while going up and down her ass will clap on my balls each stroke better. Nothing like it.
This is definitely a different strokes topic . . . I happen to really like that rocking-hips action, when buried deep it is an awesome sensation . . . but couple it with plenty of up and down the shaft in between rocks . . . Hurt me! (but it really doesn't hurt me, feels oh so good)
Abuse me baby, if it feels good to you I'll suffer through it. What's the old saying if it swells ride it I mean no pain on gain.
Hummmm thats never bothered me? But then mine comes off! When I was married I use to have to leave it at home if I went out with the boys! (But like my cars I always have a spare! LOL)
What the hell? A john is paying you to fuck him how he wants. Shit, yall want to get paid and make the guy work for it on top?

tard logic at its finest....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Coming from a fucktard? Seems suitable.
well it will be last call for her if she things the hinge goes both ways.....i can understand a lil rocking back and forth but not the saloon revolving door. probably need to carry some videos on the ole smartphone and show them what good dick riding and bouncing is all about.
I will make you a deal. HOLD FUCKING STILL and I won't just grind on you. Drives me nuts when guys want to drive the bus from the passenger side. When I'm on top, I'm driving. Hold still and just let me enjoy myself.

But seriously....best thing you can do for a lady when she's on top is lift your hips a little and hold still, no bucking around. This ain't a rodeo, and there is no 8 second timer
Honestly...for me...CG and all the other variations of, are not my favorite positions. I figure if a lady wants to get on top, then she can have her time. Like mentioned above...I just lay still and let her do her thing.

I'm all about both of us enjoying ourselves and if she wants to ride the pony...then giddy up cowgirl!!!