MSNBC tonight at 9, the Trump-Putin connection!

Because Flynn may have been trying to rig a USA election for president, how fucking stupid are you to not understand that? Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Smart enough to know you are an illiterate imbecile.
Because Flynn may have been trying to rig a USA election for president, how fucking stupid are you to not understand that? Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Well that cinches it, guys...guess the jig is up, huh? Doc StandInShit has it all figured out....and without a shred of proof either....

That said....everybody's off the hook from having to watch this shit show tonite that he's pushing. So go buy yourself a bottle of fine whiskey and book a 2 -hour session with your ATF to celebrate, k? Woo Hoo!
All of you degenerate Trump supporters should take the time to watch this show tonight! I gave it as a assignment for all my students and it would do all of you good too! This Russian connection needs to be investigated! When you hear the facts tonight you won't believe how bad it is! Let's all watch it and discuss it tomorrow! Maybe we can save a country! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The Dean of your department should make YOU have an assignment to learn how to S-P-E-L-L ! S-P-E-A-C-H ??? mUlarky ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA POS lyin liberal
More spam.

This illiterate fucking idiot doesn't teach any classes, and everyone here knows it.
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Isn't he the " trainer " for assup's northern states gloryhole franchises ? " teaches " them on how to find, setup and operate one ? Sure as shit he better not be teaching them to make their own signs with HIS atrocious spelling !
You mean like the dems piss poor " candidate " shrilLIARy HAD to rig HER nomination for the dumbascraps' party nomination with super delegates and being fed debate questions by the head of the DNC ?? That kind of " rigging an election " ??????
All of you degenerate Trump supporters should take the time to watch this show tonight! I gave it as a assignment for all my students and it would do all of you good too! This Russian connection needs to be investigated! When you hear the facts tonight you won't believe how bad it is! Let's all watch it and discuss it tomorrow! Maybe we can save a country! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
If you're a teacher, which I highly doubt. Your students have to be the "Sweat Hogs" and instead of tuning into this bullshit at 9 they most likely will be out getting high and getting laid. On the other hand you'll be jerking off to every derogatory point made about Trump and Russia. Which is propaganda like everything else in politics when no viable proof is presented. Just feed that squirrel that lives in your head a good meal so he has the energy to spin that wheel.

Jim
Is it too late for them to get their money back from your class?
I sure hope they didn't borrow the money because that memory will haunt them forever.

MSNBC, really? ROTFLMMFAO
I can just see Chris,Rachel, or Lawrence look into the camera with that concerned look and say......."we have it on good word that an anonymous source reports that a unidentifiable FBI operative overheard a conversation on the subway where two women said they live next door to a guy who was at an airport snack bar where two men in nice tailored suites asked when the plane lands in Moscow.

PROOF. Trump is in collusion with the Russians. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well Jackie instead of being a smart ass why don't you watch the show, you might be surprised !
Well Jackie instead of being a smart ass why don't you watch the show, you might be surprised ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yeah, that's it. Everybody ought to get the straight scoop from MSNBC. What an objective media outlet.

You and that other annoying spamster, Sistine Chapel, are cut from the same cloth. We need to run you two fucking assholes out of this place, like we did to Womb Raider last year. You two idiots are just as annoying as he was, and even more stupid.
Is it too late for them to get their money back from your class?
I sure hope they didn't borrow the money because that memory will haunt them forever.

MSNBC, really? ROTFLMMFAO Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Dude the people I teach are not just any students, they are americas best and have a track record of entering politics and doing very very well. Some may be future senators, governors, or one day president. They are not wanting money back, they will be watching msnbc tonight because they want the information to form better opinions, that is exactly what everyone in this forum should do. Instead they choose ignorance!
As soon as I post something that could help you guys understand what's going on better you resort to name calling. Why don't you try being men for a change and have some dignity about yourselves! Put on the damn tv tonight and learn something so that when you post here tomorrow you can show something other than ignorance! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
well that's certainly a choice. what should i do? watch reruns of StarTrek or an MSNBC hack piece??

bahhhaaa

Warp Speed!
Dude the people I teach are not just any students, they are americas best and have a track record of entering politics and doing very very well. Some may be future senators, governors, or one day president. They are not wanting money back, they will be watching msnbc tonight because they want the information to form better opinions, that is exactly what everyone in this forum should do. Instead they choose ignorance! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
whatever u say Professor!

StraightupStinkins... immediate future... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VECtHHQjCqg

So .. what if i watch yer bullshit and i still think it's bullshit??? what then idiot?

what else u gonna post that has even a remote chance to change my mind on Trump, Clinton, Obama, libtard faggots or anything else??

bahhahha
Well Jackie instead of being a smart ass why don't you watch the show, you might be surprised ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
If you read some of my posts, you are aware that I watch, or listen to on Sirius Radio, MSNBC often.

That is how I know what a bunch of clowns they are.