Did they turn it back into a Meat Packing Plant

I would go in often to see Lela when she worked there... Never had an issue but the demographic never really bothered me.
  • yambs
  • 06-10-2015, 12:37 PM
is this the Orange Hotel?
is this the Orange Hotel? Originally Posted by yambs
yes.
  • yambs
  • 06-10-2015, 11:01 PM
the Hoasis was popping tonight. girls everywhere! met a lot of interesting people
anyone recall The Wire series? The police essentially set up a "free zone" in Baltimore that they referred to as "Hamsterdam" and where they allowed pretty much anything to go on including prostitution. In fact, they pretty much made it known to the criminal element that if they took their activities to Hamsterdam, they would not be bothered. The HoOasis reminds me of the Hamsterdam episode of The Wire!!!!!
anyone recall The Wire series? The police essentially set up a "free zone" in Baltimore that they referred to as "Hamsterdam" and where they allowed pretty much anything to go on including prostitution. In fact, they pretty much made it known to the criminal element that if they took their activities to Hamsterdam, they would not be bothered. The HoOasis reminds me of the Hamsterdam episode of The Wire!!!!! Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
Great reference. I do see 5.0 around there regularly. Few weeks back they had a SW cuffed at the gas station.

Have any of you read the yelp or trip advisor reviews? This place and the Royal Inn off of NW highway have some serious war stories of drugs, murder and prostitution.
anyone recall The Wire series? The police essentially set up a "free zone" in Baltimore that they referred to as "Hamsterdam" and where they allowed pretty much anything to go on including prostitution. Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
Hamsterdam sounds like it is synonymous with "the Block" in Baltimore.. a couple of blocks with Prostitutes, strip clubs, adult theaters.. basically a hands-off environment.. although I think "the Block" folded years ago.
Just saw 5 squad cars storm the hoasis. They were camped up at the gas station and made their move. Wonder how much LE monitors this board.
if you google maps the area...looks like a SW hanging out at corner
Just saw 5 squad cars storm the hoasis. They were camped up at the gas station and made their move. Wonder how much LE monitors this board. Originally Posted by dbjp101
Oh, I'm sure they monitor these boards to see if they can pick up new Intel. But I'm sure the Hoasis has been known to them for some time now.
Oh, I'm sure they monitor these boards to see if they can pick up new Intel. But I'm sure the Hoasis has been known to them for some time now. Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
agreed, I am pretty certain its not that under the radar it just gets ignored unless there is a complaint or an incident. the way that some of the girls 'attack' the patrons of the gas station I am sure LE gets calls occasionally, it can be unsettling to pull up and have someone right outside your door before you can even get out.

I did notice an older ford Taurus in the parking lot today, two white guys sitting inside, backed in the corner where they could see most of the action. I ended up not entering the parking lot today, lots of people about but the same girls for me so I found a different piece of strange elsewhere to share with you boys as soon as I get the phone number.

when your charging $30-$35/night your not going to get the best crowd; I do enjoy reading the reviews of the hotel though.
I was a little bored last night and wandered around. All I saw though was a brunette BBW type running around and stomping on imaginary bugs or something and hollering at me. Then I saw a blonde with a little potential but when she opened her mouth her dental issues were just; I dunno I'll leave it at she maybe has a weeks worth of quality time with her teeth left. Of course methed up Tyrion was wandering around too. For whatever reason there were these guys in security shirts hanging out with a group of girls and after BBP drove past while I talked to the girl with the dragonesque grill and looked at me like if you're still here when I drive back around its curtains for you. I told her I'd come back after I hung out at baby dolls for a little while and GTFO. Maybe day is better lol!
how bout a link to your favorite ho-tel review. Gotta be a hoot if a civilian wandered into this place.
Saw LE of all cities tonight. Weird.
You guys have got to read the reviews online of this place! It sounds a lot more like they were describing the apartment building from that new judge dredd movie than a real life place! I've never read a review for anything that says, "if you value your life do not go there" much less multiple reviews saying that! Oh, and if you keep going through Google search pages you'll see that registered sex offenders live there too.