Let me just say that Obama will go down as the greatest POTUS in history - end of story

My negros did that. I love him, Michelle and everything they stand for. He's knocking on the door of the being the greatest POTUS ever. He succeeded when the racists did everything they could to cause him to fail. They wanted nothing more than to eternally symbolize his failure as proof that blacks cannot succeed and lead at the highest levels. They failed miserably. I don't give a fuck who doesn't like this thread my negro did that shit and we're all better off because of it. The proof is in where we were 8 yrs ago and there is no denying we are in a much much better place today.

Thank you Barack Obama you will be missed. God bless you, Michelle and the kids. While there's still a lot of work to do I can say what a ride it has been my brother what a ride. Thanks for caring and trying. That's all we could ask for. You kept it 100 despite all the treason and obstruction.

God Speed.

Love you mane.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Well played, Sistene Chapel.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sissy Chap got his wee-wee whacked in a non-Political forum, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. But you're into whacking male genitalia, aren't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Obama is the worst, most divisive, and least effective President in history, replacing GW Bush for that honor. He has destroyed our credibility in the world. He has destroyed our economy. He has run the least transparent and least cooperative administration ever. And he lies with impunity.

What's worse, Hillary will make him look like Thomas Jefferson.
Well played, Sistene Chapel.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Obama is the worst, most divisive, and least effective President in history, replacing GW Bush for that honor. He has destroyed our credibility in the world. He has destroyed our economy. He has run the least transparent and least cooperative administration ever. And he lies with impunity.

What's worse, Hillary will make him look like Thomas Jefferson. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't candy coat it now, WHINYLIttleBitch.
  • Tiny
  • 08-26-2016, 09:30 AM
Let me just say that Obama will go down as the greatest POTUS in history - end of story Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
hahahahahahah!

You're a smart guy, but you've been brainwashed.
As time goes by and we abolish racial divide, Obama will get the accolades he deserves.
As time goes by and we abolish racial divide, Obama will get the accolades he deserves. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

BO to get accolades for abolishing racial divide? Give me a break! The man has used race as a shield and a sword for just about everything. The only reason he's POTUS is because people voted for him because he is black. Without race he'd be just another turd in the Liberal koolaide bowl,
My negros did that. I love him, Michelle and everything they stand for. He's knocking on the door of the being the greatest POTUS ever. He succeeded when the racists did everything they could to cause him to fail. They wanted nothing more than to eternally symbolize his failure as proof that blacks cannot succeed and lead at the highest levels. They failed miserably. I don't give a fuck who doesn't like this thread my negro did that shit and we're all better off because of it. The proof is in where we were 8 yrs ago and there is no denying we are in a much much better place today. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah... been a great run for him. Just imagine how much better he could have done if he'd been all white instead of just half without that pesky half negro part holding him back?

Attaching his record to his skin color is pretty damn stupid. Harvard educated, half white... hell, if he'd been all white and gone to Harvard, he'd be Republican, and you'd hate him.
BO to get accolades for abolishing racial divide? Give me a break! The man has used race as a shield and a sword for just about everything. The only reason he's POTUS is because people voted for him because he is black. Without race he'd be just another turd in the Liberal koolaide bowl, Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I did not say anything about him ending racial divide. I said "As time goes by and we"

Remember he is half white. Maybe that's the part I like about him.

I am not racist some of my friends are white.
Yeah... been a great run for him. Just imagine how much better he could have done if he'd been all white instead of just half without that pesky half negro part holding him back?

Attaching his record to his skin color is pretty damn stupid. Harvard educated, half white... hell, if he'd been all white and gone to Harvard, he'd be Republican, and you'd hate him. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
Are you saying all blacks are democrat and all whites are republican? Him being one or the other because of skin color makes no sense. Obama won 43% (08) and 39%(12) of the white vote. Hillary is white Bernie is white Carson is black West is black.

Not that I am saying it but one could also say attaching his party to his skin color is as well.
Are you saying all blacks are democrat and all whites are republican? Him being one or the other because of skin color makes no sense. Obama won 43% (08) and 39%(12) of the white vote. Hillary is white Bernie is white Carson is black West is black.

Not that I am saying it but one could also say attaching his party to his skin color is as well. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No I'm not saying that. But statistically speaking, whites dominate blacks as far as Harvard ranks are concerned, and most of the whites attending Harvard are from old money Republican families with connections.

It was my attempt to get the OP to realize the folly of his entire post. Obama's race has had nothing to do with any perceived successes by Dems. In fact, the only tangible things that you CAN say that his race has been responsible for is the increased racism and racial divide facing this country. Note, I'm not saying that is necessarily his FAULT, but it is due to his race. Definitely not something you want to hang your hat on.
As time goes by and we abolish racial divide, Obama will get the accolades he deserves. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It's called "Divide and Conquer" That was part of the Obama Mission. He'll never get accolades for anything. He's not even a real president. He's a puppet and a pitchman for the "New World Order".

Jim
It's called "Divide and Conquer" That was part of the Obama Mission. He'll never get accolades for anything. He's not even a real president. He's a puppet and a pitchman for the "New World Order".

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So... You think a shadowy, all powerful organization picked a half black, half white man with a poor foreign born father and an anthropologist mother who grew up to be a Senator from a mediocre state that is circling the drain with their debt woes... as their frontman?

You'd think they would have picked someone who already has money, fame, maybe on TV a lot... someone like Trump!

Please don't vote.