Bush whacked

At the beginning of all this chaos, I think many of us were saying......."no more Bushes, no more Clintons". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Abso-EFFIN-lutely !!! 'specially after the Bushes made a big deal about Ma Bush considering Slick Willy as one of her " kids " !!! No more fuggin RINO'S and milquetoast Bushes !!! Or, Lil Cotex's favorites, The Crooked " I did NOT.... " Clintons ! Any one that votes for the Clinton's should have to cure a cow of the "scours " with their tongue ! EKIM the Junior World Champion Dingle Berry picker will be right there !!
A Cruz comeback?
http://www.newsweek.com/glenn-beck-fast-ted-cruz-428887 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think Beck should be deprived of food for at least a year. Or until he starves.
Abso-EFFIN-lutely !!! 'specially after the Bushes made a big deal about Ma Bush considering Slick Willy as one of her " kids " !!! No more fuggin RINO'S and milquetoast Bushes !!! Or, Lil Cotex's favorites, The Crooked " I did NOT.... " Clintons ! Any one that votes for the Clinton's should have to cure a cow of the "scours " with their tongue ! EKIM the Junior World Champion Dingle Berry picker will be right there !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are like a broken record woomby.
Of course the Democrat will win, and that Democrat will be Hillary. When the Republicans deny Trump the nomination, as they will, the Trump supporters will stay home. That is the whole point of the Trump candidacy. Trump doesn't want to be President. He's to used to "yes" men and not being told no.

I have absolutely NO idea why anyone would vote for Hillary. She is the most dangerous, corrupt, dishonest and incompetent candidate ever. She should be in prison, or at least living the life of a recluse in Chappaqua. If she had any sense of shame or morality, she would never show her face in public. But, as it stands, if the FBI can't get the DOJ to indict her, she will be President. And America, as an ideal, will be dead. RIP, America! Welcome to Amerika.
Mighty rosy outlook, Whiny.

Are you predicting that the sky will fall?
  • DSK
  • 02-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Of course the Democrat will win, and that Democrat will be Hillary. When the Republicans deny Trump the nomination, as they will, the Trump supporters will stay home. That is the whole point of the Trump candidacy. Trump doesn't want to be President. He's to used to "yes" men and not being told no.

I have absolutely NO idea why anyone would vote for Hillary. She is the most dangerous, corrupt, dishonest and incompetent candidate ever. She should be in prison, or at least living the life of a recluse in Chappaqua. If she had any sense of shame or morality, she would never show her face in public. But, as it stands, if the FBI can't get the DOJ to indict her, she will be President. And America, as an ideal, will be dead. RIP, America! Welcome to Amerika. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
America has been dead for awhile - we live in a free trade zone of a non violent civil war that has sporadic outbursts of violence.