ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH... LANGUAGES OF LOVE??

lol..
  • quzi
  • 02-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Mata, SE Asia is calling you. Hope you have enough miles for a free ticket.
I love the Asians also, Mata. And I have your same concerns with human traffic isssue. Reason why I stay away from such.
It really is a concern, I mean .. Hookers are hoikers and we can say the same if they have a pimp. But I do my best to see indies or newbies I start.. We have to draw lines some where , or were just animals.
I know providers that won't see you because you asked them what you could get for 100 dollars.
They just ignore you and refuse to see your cheap ass.

Pretty funny considering you keep talking shit about other hobbyist broke ass even though their reviews are all 250 - 300 hr range.

Hypocrite much?

Just face it, your head has swelled and you think you are some hobby god, or some special treat to providers WK.

Did you think this thread would make this agency change their business plan?
Or just think hobby god Jizmata would hurt their business?

Fucking laughable!
You scream WK as if you even know how to be one. YOU WISH that were true so that in some odd way you don't feel that your the only one in the soup line. Get off my dick already fool, I am not your friend or even remember your post after I sign off. Is that not a hint that your just not important? As for a HOBBY GOD, well (chuckle) I think we all know the answer.. LISTEN RR, Jealously is your enemy, does it just make you angry that I am loved? lol.. Must be pretty sad wakeing up and being YOU!!! Get lost you have been SERVED... WHITE KNIGHT OUT..
Poor Jizmata, I get that you are not smart enough to know what white knighting is, so I'll post you a prime example to study.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1627655

You'll notice in this study of WKing the boyfriend claims you don't get free pussy.
That makes this case particularly pathetic, because you failed to collect your payment (in the form of free pussy) for the horrible job of WKing.

Get off my dick already fool, I am not your friend or even remember your post after I sign off. Is that not a hint that your just not important?t Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Yet you respond in your broken English gibberish every single time?

Nice sig line he is in your thick skull every minute... lol.
Another Pathetic Attempt, Your Envy is Transparent..

Sig line is up just for a few, Its only to remind you every day when you just sit there looking at my Avatar how much of a Low Life you are..
Funny this whole thread is about providers that don't want to see you, and the childlike hissy fit you throw when it happens.
hahahahaha
I guess now I know what it feels like being you... lol.. L.....O......S......E......R.. ...!.

I just realized how you have had issues with everyone on the board and you don't even quince on the name calling, I guess when its the truth, its easier to deal with. I am some what sad because I thought I was the only one you wanted to be like.... I guess its not an exclusive club after all... You ENVIOUS son of a gun you.. !!!
Ok so I got a pm from LOL and apparently I am not on the BLACKLISTED LIST, but not sure if I will go.. but I think there was a confusion in languages. We will see.
It really is a concern, I mean .. Hookers are hoikers and we can say the same if they have a pimp. But I do my best to see indies or newbies I start.. We have to draw lines some where , or were just animals. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
We are animals. SMDH.
Mata, you're a very valuable source of info, so right off the bat, thanks for that ... To your point, I will simply say It's the marketplace - if they can fill the dance card they want filled @ $$$/HR and afford to keep potential on-the-scene hagglers off their client list, I say more power to them ... As someone who has hobbied for 4+ years but only rarely hobbies outside of using LOL over the 10 months since they popped up in ATX, I've had one bad scheduling experience (suffice to say, I wouldn't book 1.5 hours given the marginal rate involved), but that means that they hit about 94% in making/keeping same day appointments, which is WAY better than the hit rate for indies In ATX (including some of the best reviewed of them). I'm a busy guy, so I put reliability at a premium ... As for pics, I don't see every lady they host, but the ones I've seen are spot on aside from some airbrushing ... As for the experience, it can vary a bit (sometimes MSOG is not available, sometimes the communication is difficult), but I have never left disappointed, and if Jessica K, Victoria, Amy, or NaNa lived here, I would go broke. ... Consider me a fan, although I doubt I could be called a "gentleman" ;-)
Thank you MM. , I guess it went bad for me BC I want to be a gentleman so bad.. Lol. I truly feel we just had a terrible language issue. That being said , I agree they have High end Asian providers and I feel the 300 hr is a better rate. The 220 throws me off. U obviously know what ur talking about and I will def take that in consideration .. I will try againbc the Asians are just so hot.. Peace.
Dito on what MM said. I have very good luck with them and only had 1 not so great experience. Avoid language barrier and text. Works great!