Does Mike Bloomberg have a misogynist problem?

it would be great if Bloomy spent enough to poll ahead of the Communists, Pocahontas and "I Honeymooned in Russia" Sanders. Sleepy Quid Pro Joe will get crushed. Buttplug is out, once Fox replays him bussing his Fag partner on a loop reel. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is this one of your far right joke posts or one of your regular posts? I can't tell much difference.
Is this one of your far right joke posts or one of your regular posts? I can't tell much difference. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I don't joke about politics.. especially when a Flaming Homosexual threatens to win Iowa.. even that Obama creature was against Fag marriages, until the DPST's wore him out.
Is this one of your far right joke posts or one of your regular posts? I can't tell much difference. Originally Posted by gnadfly
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2687135

And your inbox is full
I don't joke about politics.. especially when a Flaming Homosexual threatens to win Iowa.. even that Obama creature was against Fag marriages, until the DPST's wore him out. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Look at our resident self-righteous troll go.

Oh how the mighty(well in their own minds) have fallen into their own 7th grade bullshit rhetoric.

but they would rather attack and act like delinquent 7th Graders. old grown men acting like trolling Fools on a Hooker Website.. embarrassing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran