They are watching us

The thing is what is written here is fiction. A review can't prove anything happened. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
EXACTLY!
Here where I'm touring, Albuquerque. I was wondering if it was a local or national story...
Stay safe everyone and hopefully all it does is increase our biz ladies
If ECCIE were to insure the IP address data for all posts were not archived, that would compound any effort by any legal authority to try and link your posts to your Service provider.
Great, the news is out lol

Do you think that they didn't know about this site?
I love that they are watching. I am one sexy fucktard and with my 1.3" of dangling death they might learn a couple of tainted things.
LOTS of new signups...might be a combination of new horndogs and wives/girlfriends trying to catch horndogs.
You didn't read it right... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

My bad, assumed the worst given all the recent articles and activity.

However, I just got the overall feeling they would like to get both sides if they could.

.......That’s why she’s filed SB94, a bill that go after the people using them......if law enforcement can connect individual postings with reports of human trafficking or prostitution complaint, then they’ll go after the poster. The overall goal is to decrease the demand for these kinds of sites....

By passing legislation like this, I guess the legislature will claim they did something at the end of this session while they avoided long term solutions to real issues (needed road constuction to handle larger population, unequitable education funding, water needs, etc.).
It would not decrease demand, it would only make it go further UTR and more difficult for them to monitor. So if LE really wants to make their job more difficult ...
Totally agree about LE, but in this case you are dealing with the legislature and its strong right wing conservative bent.

Some holy roller is going to be very proud of themselves for years to come.
If ECCIE were to insure the IP address data for all posts were not archived, that would compound any effort by any legal authority to try and link your posts to your Service provider. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Not going to happen, all boards keep your IP info
I am sure LE knew about this site a long time ago. Hell I almost use ECCIE as my Facebook, and I have been seeing civies for a long time. There is real crime out there for the police to deal with. They have tough enough job without having to waste their time and money on a manufactured crime. Sex has been around since long before us former monkeys stood on two feet.
If feminazi State Senator Leticia Van De Putte gets this through and prosecution starts happening, what is to become of ECCIE? Do you think it could be reborn as a "Silk Road" kind of deep website, only accessible by a Tor-like browser?

I barely know what I'm talking about here regarding the internet but an overreaching Texas legislature passing feminazi laws coupled with zealous, politically ambitious prosecutors could cause some real trouble for the hobby community.