Ze Injured, Out of Work for a While, and Could Use Some Help

She can be reached via gmail

And yes thank goodness for helmets and protective gear!

Get well soon babe
What happened to the other person(s) in the accident?

Is he/she well?
How do we get funds to her?
Im glad you survived ZE! Stop riding with people and start riding! Im glad you had your gear on as well! Have a speedy recovery!
Those that know her personally can get in touch with her directly. Otherwise... I'd imagine either Jules or myself could get any donations to her.
Wanted to get clearance with Ze before posting.. and just got it--

If you are able to donate via Green Dot or via cash.. I will be seeing Ze either Wednesday or Thursday in person and can give her the funds. Just let me know. I'm available at my incall most days until 4, sometimes later for cash donations.. and of course, Green Dot is an anytime thing.
Ze,

Were you doing your best Black Widow imitation again? Get Well Soon, we'll miss your snarky, i mean snappy, chat reparte and your other skills, too.

M_Star
I have seen far to many negative outcomes when it comes to motorcycles -vs- motor vehicles...so glad to hear you will make a recovery and will be back to being Ze in a few short months.

Be safe...and we wish you a speedy recovery!
Speedy recovery Ze. I'm one year removed from a pretty bad motorcycle accident myself.
Godspeed, Ze; may you be blessed with a full & thorough recovery.....those of us who've experienced this know all too well what you're currently going through.

I, too, was involved an auto-motorcycle accident (almost forty years ago). The shock / trauma of such an event is something that stays with you a long time.....needless to say, I never rode again; to me, the message was crystal clear: the four-wheeled vehicle has a decided advantage and is usually going to win.
Ze,

Here is to a speedy recovery and happy gaming / netflix marathons.
Ze wanted me to let everyone know that she cant access her eccie or p411 accounts at the moment but she can be reached via her gmail.

I will be around this week to meet anyone that wishes to meet to drop off anything for her.
  • 11-05-2014, 09:49 AM
How do we help.......????
Wanted to get clearance with Ze before posting.. and just got it--

If you are able to donate via Green Dot or via cash.. I will be seeing Ze either Wednesday or Thursday in person and can give her the funds. Just let me know. I'm available at my incall most days until 4, sometimes later for cash donations.. and of course, Green Dot is an anytime thing. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I appreciate you and Jules doing this. As someone who hasn't used Green Dot, any words of advice on what not to do or make sure I do? It looks like a prepaid Visa or MasterCard. Would we just drop off the card or is it all electronic?

Now you know why I picked my handle.
SLOWmover
I appreciate you and Jules doing this. As someone who hasn't used Green Dot, any words of advice on what not to do or make sure I do? It looks like a prepaid Visa or MasterCard. Would we just drop off the card or is it all electronic?

Now you know why I picked my handle.
SLOWmover Originally Posted by slowmover
For Green Dot.. You actually get the Money Pak Reloads, not a card. There is a scratch off area on the back.. all that is needed is the numbers under the scratch off. Right now, I'm just going to the atm to pull out whatever gets put onto Green Dot because she does not have a card.