Why embellish the story?

Good post FFF
1. You're a boring fuck
2. God forbid maybe she likes the other guy............ 's money
3. What if he had written a negative review? Would this be a WK thread instead?
Worry about your own session Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
^^^^^This right here.
Whining or complaining or even inquiring, to me, shows a lack of confidence in yourself. That can be a turn off to a lot of providers.
I like to see providers who have a mature mentality and like what they do. The ones who have a RW job are the best. They're usually doing this as much for the NSA sex as they are for the money. I've had some civie flings with married women who considered providing because they liked the excitement of it. This just in...Women like sex too and some of them can be down right kinky minded.

I do research about what's on a provider's menu and I've rarely gotten less. I usually take charge of a session with some sexy confidence without being a jerk and I damn sure don't haggle. I treat her like I want her to have as much fun as I plan on having. I usually leave a session feeling like it went well for both of us.
There are exceptions when I want it to totally be about me but I'll see the provider who is best suited to me for that particular type of session.

I think there is some chest beating that happens but more often, and to the point of the OP, your mileage will always vary to an extent. I just read a recent review where the guy was disappointed that there was no DFK. I saw that provider just recently and the whole session was DFK for me. Maybe she liked the way I kiss and didn't like the way he kissed. Maybe he had bad breath. Maybe he was being too aggressive (I know she doesn't like that) or said something that turned her off from being that intimate with him. Maybe he ___________fill in the blank. I've met girls in RL that I might fuck because they have a banging body or great attitude but I wouldn't kiss them because their teeth were jacked up. I think most of us can relate. These girls aren't robots, at least not the ones I see. At least treat her like you want her to enjoy it as much as you do and I think you get more mileage.
I think there is some chest beating that happens but more often, and to the point of the OP, your mileage will always vary to an extent. I just read a recent review where the guy was disappointed that there was no DFK. I saw that provider just recently and the whole session was DFK for me. Maybe she liked the way I kiss and didn't like the way he kissed. Maybe he had bad breath. Maybe he was being too aggressive (I know she doesn't like that) or said something that turned her off from being that intimate with him. Maybe he ___________fill in the blank. I've met girls in RL that I might fuck because they have a banging body or great attitude but I wouldn't kiss them because their teeth were jacked up. I think most of us can relate. These girls aren't robots, at least not the ones I see. At least treat her like you want her to enjoy it as much as you do and I think you get more mileage. Originally Posted by boardman

That's just the compelling power of the Spiderman suit at work...

What woman can resist?

What woman can resist? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Well, Yeah, there was that...

What woman can resist? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

The only one I ever heard about that refused him was MF.
She called him a Caveman...but that was before he got the suit so it might not count.
MF was the crazy cat lady...Go figure
The only one I ever heard about that refused him was MF.
She called him a Caveman...but that was before he got the suit so it might not count. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Caveman? He has another roleplay outfit?
it's pretty obviously just an ego thing. some of them might even have had a bad experience but will write about how they made a stripper orgasm 5 times in VIP anyways
Caveman? He has another roleplay outfit? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

If nothing else I'm dynamic
^^^^
A cat of many talents
LMAO at this thread......
If it's in my Review, it happened the way I said it did. I try to make it an interesting read, not just "I fucked her Doggie, switched to Missionary, Blah, Blah, Blah". My reviews are written mainly to thank the Companion for the great time we had together and help her business a little. If a session is Meh or poor, I don't write a review. I have PA through 2025, so I really don't even need to write them. Originally Posted by Oralist
What he said x 2. Has a provider ever called a dude out for “embellishments”
The provider won't call them out for embellishing unless it's something they never offer in a session. Most of the time the embellishing make the provider look better as well. Plus they don't want to pissoff the client.
Another thing.... we don't even know for sure if the client even saw the lady. Lots of fake reviews on here for lots of different reasons
Most of these guys, especially the big-time reviewers, are losers in real life. No one wants them as in women desiring and no one thinks they are important. This is their way to have some kind of validation in boring mediocre Houston. I bet some of them would quit the hobby if they couldn't write any reviews about their encounters. Let's face it, Houston and Texas itself is big on exaggerations on the scale of pathological proportions for the sake of inflating an already too big of an ego. But we know the truth. Nice try though!