Question for Providers That Travel With Hobbiest?

I frequently travel with gentlemen; I'm looking forward to a trip to the French Quarter with a friend very soon, as a matter of fact! (Sooooo jealous of that Dubai offer, Elisabeth! Wow!!)

To answer your first question, never assume anything. It's best to lay it all out there when setting something like this up. Every lady is different, some would go just for the trip to Hawaii, some wouldn't. Some might want to work, some might not. Most ladies want their own room, and some gentlemen want the provider to stay with them. You gotta talk about these things. It can feel a little awkward to have these kinds of conversations, especially if there is a friendship there, but it is absolutely necessary!

Expect to compensate for BCD time....make sure you have done at least one overnight...and give us some space on the trip. As long as everyone communicates their desires and expectations upfront, it can really be a great time. Have fun!
Also, for those who travel by car with a provider, two words:

Road head!

Road head! Originally Posted by Dannie
Maybe for just a few seconds....if you think texting and driving is dangerous....whoa - lookout...Don't get me wrong, I like the idea.
Just too much traffic these days.

What do you tell the traffic officer?
Maybe for just a few seconds....if you think texting and driving is dangerous....whoa - lookout...Don't get me wrong, I like the idea.
Just too much traffic these days.

What do you tell the traffic officer? Originally Posted by TheWanderer
When I used to date, always did stuff like that. Just find a stretch of highway. Truck drivers don't care!

One thing I miss from civvie world - never had that pleasure from my colleagues here.

AHHHH! The memories!
I think that each girl is different and that you definitely need to get that sorted out before you make assumptions that the trip and all expenses be enough. Personally I would not travel and expect travel expenses and stuff to be enough because I do leisure traveling on my own and not with hobbyists... Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Lol!! Damn well there goes that trip to the Caribbean!