You want to pay me with WHAT?

Ooh geez... better to offer something than to ask for my hand in marriage just so you can get some free pussy. Just saying..... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
No such thing as free pussy Lol! Just saying
Personally, I really like battering/trading, but I tend to reserve the practice for gents I have previously met.
To be completely honest, both my residence and private incall were furnished mostly through trades, either for a specific item(s) or via gift card in lieu of cash.
A lot of my clients prefer to trade longer sessions for big-ticket items for a number of reasons.
One reason being that purchasing a gift card or making a store purchase is often easier to explain than a large withdrawal from a bank account. Another advantage ia that many credit card companies offer rewards (airline miles, cash back, etc.,) for your purchases, so it is beneficial to both parties.
Different strokes for different folks honey.

I've had plenty of offers but I've been waiting for someone like you.

xoxo,
Zarah Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
DAMN IT ZARAH! Stop being nice to me! I'm confused now! Shit I need to regroup! LOL
I've never bartered/traded. I've had offers for legal services (which I don't need), a promised vacation (lol), a full body massage (puh-leeze!), and other stuff which just sounds like complete b.s. to me.

I'd trade for a Range Rover & some cosmetic dentistry that I'd love to have.
DAMN IT ZARAH! Stop being nice to me! I'm confused now! Shit I need to regroup! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

No worries . . . She just got confused, she was responding to me.

No worries . . . She just got confused, she was responding to me.

Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh, thank god! LOL
help set up new incall
move to
been a driver for a few times
And last how is it she gets a flat tire only on the hottest day of summer or the coldest day of winter.

shopping with is always fun
Ladies, have hobbyist ever tried to pay you with something other than cash? Tell us about it!

Guys, have providers ever asked for compensation other than cash? Share with us! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Well, I have to say that one time a guy paid with cash he bought an entire box of rolls of quarters. Thankfully I lived in an apartment complex at the time so I had plenty of laundry money for years LOLOL.

Okay, when I worked at a brothel briefly, a Mexican guy came in with a bag of salt and some tomatoes. I kid you not.

I've gotten e mails from men who offered to cook me dinner at my incall because they 'had no money' but wanted to spend a 'romantic' evening with me.
Those guys better be something more than Chef Boyardee.
Those guys better be something more than Chef Boyardee. Originally Posted by pyramider

To be the equivalent price of what I charge an hour, that dummy had better bring caviar LOL
a guy called my number over thirty times saying he would give me a laptop and he came with a computer that was older than dinosaurs lol and he got mad when i told he its not a laptop he went crazy lol
no exchanges ever lol
  • game1
  • 01-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Ooh geez... better to offer something than to ask for my hand in marriage just so you can get some free pussy. Just saying..... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Free pussy lol, marrage cost more than hobbing
Free pussy lol, marrage cost more than hobbing Originally Posted by game1
Not only does marriage cost more, but the access is generally a lot more restricted than one would think. I think most husbands are luck to get sex once a month, and event then, it's all extremely vanilla. And BJs? Forget it.

So you pay more, and enjoy it less. What a deal???
I am OPEN...
Not only does marriage cost more, but the access is generally a lot more restricted than one would think. I think most husbands are luck to get sex once a month, and event then, it's all extremely vanilla. And BJs? Forget it.

So you pay more, and enjoy it less. What a deal??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

" Most husbands are lucky to get sex once a month....etc...and BJs? Forget it."

They're married to the wrong women. I cannot imagine, ever, at any age, unless I have broken arms and legs, having sex with my husband ( I was married once LOL) just 'once a month' and not giving BJs!! Impossible for me to even think about that.