My Side/Opinion On the Review as well as some Questions & Concerns

My response is in the review replies if you want to know the truth instead of spin. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=64676
And apparently it resonated with other hobbyists.
I dated a girl ten years ago that was a hygienist.she graduated from the Baylor school of dentistry(not cheap by the way) and she made $240.00 a day! I wonder what they make now.I learned back then that the only teeth you need to floss are the ones you want to keep!!!I don't think channel would have a problem sticking her toung down my throat!!!
order
I floss my teeth and my ass....with my toothbrush. Originally Posted by Jasser
MAJOR turn down is bad teeth....

There are some beautiful providers that kill it for me when they smile....

I also think this is a responsability to be clean and get ready for intimacy....

UNLESS you have drunk sex.... always good but not common in the hobby
I know how it feels, Channel.
On the P, a gent slammed me because he claimed I wasn't GFE since I barely LFKed him and did a CBJ.
What he failed to mention was that he showed up with a mouth that smelled and tasted like a dirty butthole. And I had toothpaste, disposable toothbrushes, and mouthwash in my bathroom. Yuk.
Plus, he was uncircumsized. VERY uncircumsized. It seemed like it took forever to get all that foreskin back, and when I did, the overpowering stench was so awful..well, put it like this, I breathed through my nose the rest of the session. And yes, the cover immediately was applied.
And this gent was a respected attorney!
If a gent shows up with such little regard to ensure his junk/breath/whatever isn't clean and fresh...YMMV! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Delightful! Thanks for sharing. My overactive imagination filled in some of the details, such as the sound that cheesy foreskin made as it was peeled back. Shudder.

Channel, I hope that one day when you are a hot Dental Hygienist, that you will go easy on some of your younger patients! I still have a vivid memory as a 14 year old of a stunning dental assistant working in my mouth with her breast rammed up against the side of my face. I could have sworn I could feel her nipple through her clothing on my cheek (probably that overactive imagination again), and being at that age anything even slightly sexual would have a pronounced physical effect on me, so I lay back there with a raging boner, beet red face, hoping that nobody was noticing...
order Originally Posted by petiteassman

ass first of course! Seriously though, flossing is a must. My problem is that I tend be a littel rough sometimes and my gums end up bleeding.

Does anyone else have nightmares of losing their teeth? I have occasional dreams, or nightmares in this case, that I loose teeth.
I'm reminded of an old advice post by Jared on ASPD that suggested the following for good hobby oral hygiene:

1- floss teeth thoroughly.
2- brush teeth thoroughly.
3- refloss teeth and see how much was missed.
4- rinse with a well scented mouthwash (alchol based or not doesn't matter so much), and then,
5-floss a third time and see if you got em all clean.

I use this method in and out of the hobby since I like a good cigar now and then. Wife won't kiss me until I do. Now if she'd just return the favor and trim the kitty. (sigh)
It comes down to the respect part imo, if a provider doesn't offer that service, just respect it and move on. Read the reviews and make your own informed decision.

It doesn't hurt to ask though.
im just glad to hear its not that pretty woman crap
I want a PM when you get a new job! My dentist doesn't have girls half as cute as you! Originally Posted by LazurusLong

+1
OMG LOL Dirty butthole mouth?!?!

ROTHLMFAO
ass first of course! Seriously though, flossing is a must. My problem is that I tend be a littel rough sometimes and my gums end up bleeding.

Does anyone else have nightmares of losing their teeth? I have occasional dreams, or nightmares in this case, that I loose teeth. Originally Posted by Jasser
Waterpik's are great as a floss substitute, like you I would work the floss too hard. It's also MUCH faster than floss and can do underneath the gum-line instead of just in between teeth.
  • Fiero
  • 06-27-2010, 12:36 PM
I've had the scarier nightmare of FINDING me teeth.