Trump Must Be {staff edit- CK} - Disrespecting The National Anthem Caught On Camera

While a lot of leeway is given in the political forum, these rules exist in every thread on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

Discuss the subject but knock off the name calling and personal insults to each other.
Well of course Trump is doing whatever he wants and its on full view in public. There nothing more STUPID than a f**king Trump slime ball ignorant supporter aka YOU.
Trump is Human ? Now that's hilarious. In addition he's a "human" that is insecure, weak, criminal, and the biggest LIAR of them all.
Not only do we have a CORRUPT dude in the WH, but we have a very CORRUPT Senate headed by none other than Moscow Mitch. Its not going to change, it will only get worse. It can only be solved by folks to get out and VOTE, get this piece of garbage OUT. All Trump is bellowing is "Fuck you all...Its all about ME, ME and ME" Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
I'll support Trump or anyone similar to him over a commie Liberal piece of shit any day of the week.
I'll support Trump or anyone similar to him over a commie Liberal piece of shit any day of the week. Originally Posted by Levianon17
+1 fuck"em
I think President Donald John Trump is doing just fine!

Yous thinks this is excusable behavior? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Like your multi-handlesASSUP THE HYPOCRITE
Yep, and he’s the self proclaimed stable genius the Cult pledges dying loyalty to. How fucking stupid will his Cult grow....I suspect their stupidity has no limits. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I suspect your dick sucking has no limits!
While a lot of leeway is given in the political forum, these rules exist in every thread on the site:

Insulting Others

Discuss the subject but knock off the name calling and personal insults to each other.
Originally Posted by CryptKicker

moderator cryptkicker has spoken...

why only this thread?

lots of name calling on other threads.

why only this thread?

lots of name calling on other threads. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I like the idea that rudeness can be moderated. There is an art to being an asshole. Has anyone heard the phrase "French vanilla"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvGasXsbxug

Insulting Others

Is someone going to moderate this forum or not? Danielle issued a warning but nothing.Either lay down the law or not. How about dual handles? If you’re serious about it, do something. And not retroactively, from your post forward. Just let us know. If not, your post will be meaningless.
Is someone going to moderate this forum or not? Danielle issued a warning but nothing.Either lay down the law or not. How about dual handles? If you’re serious about it, do something. And not retroactively, from your post forward. Just let us know. If not, your post will be meaningless. Originally Posted by bambino
Skating on thins ice?

Like your multi-handlesASSUP THE HYPOCRITE Originally Posted by bb1961
I suspect your dick sucking has no limits! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Great executions, fellas. Yous waited until after the warning to show your better judgment.
Skating on thins ice?

Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yes you are .. a song for yous ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gELyiSk9g5I

Great executions, fellas. Yous waited until after the warning to show your better judgment. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

let's see what yous post from now on, eh?

Insulting Others

why only this thread?

lots of name calling on other threads. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm guessing it was mentioned in this thread as he had to edit the title and OP to remove the reference to forbidden subjects and thus this thread was chosen.

But I'm only guessing.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 10:05 AM
How about dual handles? If you’re serious about it, do something. . Originally Posted by bambino
How about dual dipshits from Pittsburg?