Something worthwhile Wrangler National finals PRCA

Are you TRYING to be serious?

Exactly where in Texas do you claim to be from? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yssup, what is wrong with you ?
If you disagree with me, then what is your opinion ?
Simply insulting and demeaning me is not exactly a sign of intelligence. If you want to slam me while expressing a differing opinion then Im ok with that, no problem.

As for where I am from......Im from a place where freedom of expression still lives. From a place where we can work with the ignorant but not the outlandishly stupid.
I am from a place where we still believe the US Constitution is not a door mat to be walked on and changed at will. I am from a place where we don't shoulder others with our own failures.I am from a place far too righteous for you to comprehend.I am from Nonyafukkinbusiness, Texas
Simply insulting and demeaning me is not exactly a sign of intelligence. If you want to slam me while expressing a differing opinion then Im ok with that, no problem.

As for where I am from......Im from a place where freedom of expression still lives. From a place where we can work with the ignorant but not the outlandishly stupid.
I am from a place where we still believe the US Constitution is not a door mat to be walked on and changed at will. I am from a place where we don't shoulder others with our own failures.I am from a place far too righteous for you to comprehend.I am from Nonyafukkinbusiness, Texas Originally Posted by rioseco
So we've ruled out Austin.
Better than NASCAR?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahaha ha!

I am from a place where we still believe the US Constitution is not a door mat to be walked on and changed at will. I am from a place where we don't shoulder others with our own failures.I am from a place far too righteous for you to comprehend.I am from Nonyafukkinbusiness, Texas Originally Posted by rioseco

As for where I am from......I'm from a place where freedom of expression still lives. From a place where we can work with the ignorant but not the outlandishly stupid.

I am from a place where we still believe the US Constitution is not a door mat to be walked on and changed at will. I am from a place where we don't shoulder others with our own failures. I am from a place far too righteous for you to comprehend. I am from Nonyafukkinbusiness, Texas Originally Posted by rioseco

+1

To answer your question "what is wrong with assup" - stay away from Nau's drugstore. All the "cowboys" who hang there with assup are as queer as a three-dollar bill.
Actually, I mistakenly went to the Hyatt for drinks one night and found myself in the middle of the GRCA national convention in Houston.

I was outta there in less than 8 seconds. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

GRCA = Golden Retriever Club of America?

So assup, why are you so skeered of golden retrievers? For someone who excels at scooting out the dog door in the back of Nau's you really are a chickenshit doofus, aintcha?

Holy mother of pearl!
Sorry I just couldn't help it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ok now that is funny, lol.

Jim
Round #1 is over, round #2 is tonight.

I was outta there in less than 8 seconds. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I sure I'va would have liked at least 12.

I'm sure I'va would have liked at least 12. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

What a cute rodeo pic of i'va and assup! Man, that i'va sure can ride 'em! And that assup sure can buck 'em!

I sure I would have liked at least 12. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What a cute rodeo pic of me and lama! Man, that i sure can ride 'em! And that lama sure can buck 'em!

Originally Posted by lustylad
The two fag boy's idea of a rodeo.Ride him lusty the lama loves it hard and fast.
CowboyEva and AssupRidee! Nice pic. Such a cute couple! Stay away from the mutton busting pens, boys!
Cowboylusty and the lama! Nice pic. Such a cute couple! Stay away from the mutton busting pens, boys! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Chief dull knife knows all about sheep. He has a house ewe.