So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Wow T1. Hate to see you leave us but I wish you the best. Buena suerte amigo!
Hi T1, I was actually talking about u with a latina provider last week after a session with her. You are the person who always helps them. (The actual words from her.) So sad to see you are out.
Peace and best wishes, Toreador_one

______________________________ _________

thanks for everything. it was a pleasure and like you said, the paths may cross again in the future. best wishes!
Hey Buddy, You know I am going to miss you and that famous avatar. You have been a source of very valuable information.

I can understand stepping down to re-evaluate. It's something we have to decide whether provider or hobbyist. Best Of Luck to you my friend. I am still going to PM you to see what's going on.
Dude..... May your forward progress lead you to spiritually expand your mind and soul.
  • gamma
  • 04-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Always, the dolphins...
Peace out bro! Best of luck to you!
T-1.....you will be missed. Best of luck
All the best to ya, T1.
  • bbkid
  • 04-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Hope all is well with you, sir. And, know that you will be missed. Thanks for sharing all that you have with us (and especially the back-channel stuff).

You'll be plenty welcome to return if that's what you decide.
  • ric
  • 04-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Goodbye for now, T1
Adios, amigo!
Take control and move on, remembering the good times.

You don't owe us any explanation...............bros befo hoes Originally Posted by dearhunter
Agreed. No explanation neccessary babe. Good luck on the next chapter of your life, whatever that may be!

BTW...DH darling...it's chicks before tricks. You're mixed up dear!!
Best of luck!!