the trump plague

Is that an avatar of Che or of Dom DeLuise? Originally Posted by tinypenis
I think that is Fidel it looks like him anyway.
Missbutthead must live in AOC's district
he owns it

buck stops with him.

fix it orange man get the health crisis under control

the country is watching.

he owns it hes the president.

no excuses no blaming eisenhower, nixon, obama, bush, enough

get it done
own it

In other words, were fucked because he cant lead

but lets see Originally Posted by Missburger
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUEuqjTX...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUEuqjTX...jpg&name=large Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
bwk, if you're gonna post crap, at least do it right.

<----«« click on that icon on your eccie editor tool menu.

a small window will pop up.

paste your link to the box field and hit ok.

one wonders if this was done on purpose to create something on the order of the Justinian plague which killed 50 million people in the byzantine empire.

losing that many people can impact a nation. I think the byzantines did not recover from that.

we know that china wants to be top dog on this planet. this would be a relatively a cheap way to knock USA off the pedestal.
no response typical.

he owns it budman orange is in charge Originally Posted by Missburger
Budman is right you're an idiot. As of Mar.26 the total number of cases in America is less than 55,000 and the death toll is 737 that's less than 1.5% and you're bitching about nothing.
Budman is right you're an idiot. As of Mar.26 the total number of cases in America is less than 55,000 and the death toll is 737 that's less than 1.5% and you're bitching about nothing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yous are full of shits. The US of Eh is now the most infected nation on the du kings planet. More than 85,000 cases as of March 26 (in the evenings).

Your US White supremacists are trying to find a ways to make this about ethnic cleansing. In fact some of that bogus pap has been smeared around here by team dumbass. Fuck, Canada only had a couples of cases a week or so ago and now, we’re ups there with Turkey and Belgium. But still, over 4,000..

Give your balls a tug, and try beings factual for a change, dude.
Yous are full of shits. The US of Eh is now the most infected nation on the du kings planet. More than 85,000 cases as of March 26 (in the evenings).

Your US White supremacists are trying to find a ways to make this about ethnic cleansing. In fact some of that bogus pap has been smeared around here by team dumbass. Fuck, Canada only had a couples of cases a week or so ago and now, we’re ups there with Turkey and Belgium. But still, over 4,000..

Give your balls a tug, and try beings factual for a change, dude. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
This link doesn't show that many. So which stat is correct? I suspect lots of mixed information on this thing.
https://www.kff.org/global-health-po...virus-tracker/
  • Tiny
  • 03-27-2020, 02:35 AM
Deleted rant
no response typical. Originally Posted by Missburger
NOTHING to which a response is necessary. Apparently, the virus makes people dumb. Because if you don't have the virus it's because of Trump. Since "he owns it"!
Budman is right you're an idiot. As of Mar.26 the total number of cases in America is less than 55,000 and the death toll is 737 that's less than 1.5% and you're bitching about nothing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
wrong better go check your facts

we are number on in the world and we havent even peaked yet
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 07:45 AM
Says the noted eidemiologic expert!

Give your balls a tug, and try beings factual for a change, dude. Originally Posted by YssupRider
You have been posting a little less in the last day or so...what's your temperature old man?

Mine's 97.1 this morning.
I'm full of shits.

I'll give my balls a tug, Originally Posted by YusspRider