Any suggestions on a trip to Colorado?

Highly recommend Summit County and especially Breckenridge, some good food and Breckenridge Brewery and its restaurant is great. Lots of cool places to stay great views and fishing.

It is also close to other attractions, and the other place to see is Red Rocks best concert venue ever. Only thing not sure about is the availability of companionship
Breckenridge is great, you should also spend some time in downtown Denver. Check out the Federal Reserve and there's an exotic hot dog stand there too, try the elk and/or rattlesnake hot dogs!
Orvis Hot Springs in Ridgeway...Telluride for skiing, restaurants, hanging.....True Grit Cafe in Ridgeway for breakfast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apABeWXUOQI
There's a spot off Highway near a certain town. U have to park and go for a short hike but it's run off from the hot springs on one side of the rocks and Colorado River on the other side of the rocks. Very cool. Pm me for the deets
Sample the local agriculture for a true Rocky Mountain High. Originally Posted by Prolongus
That was a major part of the plan!
My original heading (which had a certain number in it) didn't pass scrutiny.
My thought was to eat, drink, vaporize, and enjoy the country side.
Some nature would be nice!

I thought about one of those tours which take you around and has food pairings.

Of course some hobbying wouldn't be turned down.
Looking to go after the snow is gone and the temperature is more conducive to walking around and shopping.
Born and raised in Denver, 20+years. Pm me if you have any specific questions. Recommending random things to do would take forever. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks I will.
Looking for something like like Tahoe where you have quaint stuff on the north side but can party down on the south side.

Or like Delray beach Florida a mix of casual and upscale close together.
I love fine food and drink.
No directions required, THN! LOL

And Orvis Hot Springs can be one helluva lot of fun with just a small bit of discretion . . .
Alright you got me! Lol. It's off I-70 near Glenwood Springs. Park at the Village Inn and walk under the overpass. It's a very earthy, hippie spot but it is very cool to sit in hot natural spring water and reach over the rocks n dip your hand in the cold running river water. Worth a quick stop if you're on the way. Plus it's free.

Also, for the dining preference you mention: on 11th and Ogden near downtown is a great little restaurant called Potager. One of my ATFs. They grow all their herbs and some produce in a garden out back and network with local farmers for the rest. Excellent menu that changes monthly. Great wine selection too. Locally owned.
  • DSK
  • 02-27-2015, 10:15 AM
Orvis Hot Springs in Ridgeway...Telluride for skiing, restaurants, hanging.....True Grit Cafe in Ridgeway for breakfast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apABeWXUOQI Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Don't forget the train up to Pike's Peak!!
  • wonk
  • 02-27-2015, 11:51 AM
If you plan to bring any weed back, get edibles not plants. The small candies that look like 1cm jawbreakers are my favorite... easy to hide / disguise... they won't pass a dope dog's sniff test but are non-smelly to humans.
Beware of the Beagle Brigade. They are around and they are no joke , those little fuckers can sniff.