Whispers nominated as moderator to replace Sixx

You know brad.... You probably woke up the entire Provider and wuss community when you posted that........ Some things should remain a secret....
I think you might have messed up the coding on the front end of your message though, amigo! Kinda ironic, n'cest pas? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well fuck! Yea I did, the community would of exploded if I would of handled the private tags correctly.........o'well

You know brad.... You probably woke up the entire Provider and wuss community when you posted that........ Some things should remain a secret.... Originally Posted by Whispers
That was my point, but obviously the delivery wasnt as good as I intended.
DAMN, this would of been a classic thread.

Actually atxBrad I nominated you as mod...
um...I don't have BCD but I can see your [private] tags and everything in them.

But on topic...whatever you can say about Whispers, nothing with the word "Moderate" in it makes any sense at all.
Well fuck! Yea I did, the community would of exploded if I would of handled the private tags correctly.........o'well

That was my point, but obviously the delivery wasnt as good as I intended.
DAMN, this would of been a classic thread.

. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Excellent!

BTW -- I'm not sure I'm a provider, though I've routinely provided boner-inspiring moments and jizzworthy experiences to members of the corporate and governmental communities for many years. And I don't think anybody would be douchebag enough to label me a wuss. So I guess that makes me a FUCKING LIBERAL! (Thank God for Fox News! I can probably hook you guys up...)
Ummm, I nominate Whispers to be the wedding planner for Blenderhead and Leslie Lane's upcoming wedding! We could have it at P10 or Palazio's!
Actually atxBrad I nominated you as mod... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
I did as well
Ummm, I nominate Whispers to be the wedding planner for Blenderhead and Leslie Lane's upcoming wedding! We could have it at P10 or Palazio's! Originally Posted by Amrita Lover
Did I not already mention I was plotting a coupe in another city? Do you know how much time and effort goes into plotting a coupe?

I need to train people... hijack threads... disrupt forums.... just to bring the pink to the table and then arrange to have it all viewed while other's ebar witness to corruption and ineptitude.....

No... I have no tme for wedding planning either.....

A Bachelor party? I can handle that in between everything else.....
You're planning a coupe? Why not a whole sedan?

LMAO!

Have fun with it broseph! You're only young once! When you're ready, I'll hook you up with some hot babes at Luby's!
You're planning a coupe? Why not a whole sedan?

LMAO!

Have fun with it broseph! You're only young once! When you're ready, I'll hook you up with some hot babes at Luby's! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm ashamed to say I had dinner with a young lady and her sister recently at Luby's.... They were 21 and 24 and I've fucked them both.....

I came back from the restroom to find them laughing hysterically.... Seems the waitress asked them if their Grandfather wanted any more tea.
I'm ashamed to say I had dinner with a young lady and her sister recently at Luby's.... They were 21 and 24 and I've fucked them both.....

I came back from the restroom to find them laughing hysterically.... Seems the waitress asked them if their Grandfather wanted any more tea. Originally Posted by Whispers
Excellent. Which one was it? I might have fucked her 30 years ago!

"Can I hep ya?"
Up in Round Rock near 620

There was a hot little number behind the glass serving liver.... I don't LIKE liver but I took a shot.... unfortunately... she no hable
I have recently put in a nomination for Whispers to be a replacement moderator to fill Sixx's spot. Originally Posted by atxbrad
I SWEAR I'll BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!!!
I SWEAR I'll BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!!! Originally Posted by Elephant
There is the passion we want to see!

I would give Elephant Negative Points for Statements like that...... After 25 Negative points I would give him a 2nd HANDLE to post with.....

I gots all kinds of ideas....
well I guess we have this to look forward to...

No comments on review threads older than 30 days....

Thanks,

Whispers