Do you save phone numbers?

• BLM69
  • 12-08-2015, 12:18 AM
Nothing is private nowadays, how do you women communicate? Through mind reading or do you fly birds with notes? it's just a number and info being saved, 99% of time with a hobby burn number.

Some providers need to not use personal rw info, don't use your primary number or e-mail for starters to get with clients, you wouldn't believe how many rw names pop up from a e-mail account or number. This goes for YouTube and social media accounts also.
These are the most important numbers to save in your phone... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lmao!!! Katrina you be killing me love
Do you save your favorite client/provider phone numbers?
What do you save them as? The name you knew them by? Their username on Eccie? Or by description?

Me personally, I'm just saving the few providers I get to visit (who I intend to see again), and I just use their username from Eccie! So convenient! Originally Posted by gentlegiant88
Hell no!!!
I use PM's here and save them, there is also a contact section where I save those numbers...
Bigger question is where to save any pics that providers send to tide me over...oh yeah, I don't save those either !!!
You gonna get caught if ya keep that stuff
MarineButch
In general, NO…I do not save phone numbers. I saved a few gentlemen's numbers who are my long time regulars on my personal phone and we communicate that way. More like friends with benefit type of relationship.
Just shooting down that NY Puerto Rican market!
No way... Pics and numbers are deleted... But I get texts from providers so it appears many save your number
Just shooting down that NY Puerto Rican market! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Lmao! It had nothing to do with him being from New York nor him being Puerto Rican. However those are two factors that helped me recognize who he was because he tried to call from several different numbers and run game. Believe me when I say... I love me a Puerto Rican. Just not him!