Poker Tournament Results

Louie, as always a great event, I'm pleased as always to be an invitee. For my first event back it was a great time to see old friends and make a couple new ones as well. Thanks to those who bought me drinks, especially those at Downing Street afterward, you all know who you are, I owe you a round. Unfortunately my roommate ended up in the cash so I'm going to have to make myself scarce while he hobbies his winnings away this week.
BL - thanks again for the great tournament - it was a blast despite the lack of cards.

I agree the TWO (2) dealers were HOT - DAMN!

TexasGambler - looking forward to the game.
  • pyro
  • 08-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Well, all I got to say is DAM!!!, as soon as I walked in, I felt like I had a target on my back. And then you guys treated me like a stepchild, and beat the hell out of me, it was abrutal game. But after saying that, I had a great time with everyone. Cann't wait for the next one. And to BL, as always well done Sir.
CB, if you and I and Pyro, and Johnny F., get together and play alittle omaha hi-lo, maybe we can get a small game going and then maybe BL would get a tournament set up. I'll be in touch. Originally Posted by Texasgambler
My apologies TG,
It was I who painted that target on your back, but it was done with defferance and respect. At least I now know you are human. I swear our dealer, Let's call her "R" (I don't like to name names) just keeps getting prettier and prettier. (Sigh!)

One sour note...
Someone at our table must have upset her as she started to put on more clothes. As I said, I don't like to name names, but his first name starts with a "J", and his second name starts with a "ohnnyFarangly" I swear if she put on a turtle neck sweater next I was gonna scratch your eyes out.

Respectfully sir you did hand out some bad beats which I enjoyed immensly. As I said, I live vicariously thought your card play.

As per usual BL did a bang up job. You're the best.
I counted 17 breasts in the room...Now I know what your thinking, but I counted twice and got 17 both times.

Finally, I humbly apologize if I offended anyone with my choice of garb.
I'm a sick individual and I think stuff like that is humorous. And well, If I did offend anyone...
You can just kiss my (click hummmmmmmmmmmm)

The preceding message was pre-recorded....................
Please spay or neuture your pet early and often.
My apologies TG,
It was I who painted that target on your back, but it was done with defferance and respect. At least I now know you are human. I swear our dealer, Let's call her "R" (I don't like to name names) just keeps getting prettier and prettier. (Sigh!)

One sour note...
Someone at our table must have upset her as she started to put on more clothes. As I said, I don't like to name names, but his first name starts with a "J", and his second name starts with a "ohnnyFarangly" I swear if she put on a turtle neck sweater next I was gonna scratch your eyes out.

Respectfully sir you did hand out some bad beats which I enjoyed immensly. As I said, I live vicariously thought your card play.

I counted 17 breasts in the room...Now I know what your thinking, but I counted twice and got 17 both times.

I'm a sick individual and I think stuff like that is humorous. And well, If I did offend anyone...

Please spay or neuture your pet early and often. Originally Posted by pyro
I thought your garb was awesome!
My apologies TG,

One sour note...

Please spay or neuture your pet early and often. Originally Posted by pyro
Thanks "P" "yro".

Poor 'R' said she was cold and none of you lamers offered so much as a cuddle.
I did have the best view in the house.

Big'L' this was the best one yet. Thanks so much for putting on a great shindig. I stayed up way too late and slept through most of work today.
At least my priorities are right.
Yo Louie, thanks for putting this together. Had fun and damn those 2 dealers were hot. Can't wait for the next tourney.
Thanks Big Louis. It was fun as usual. Now, if I’d just have gone home after the tournament instead of going to Downing Street……………….Ouch! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
BABE!! Why didn't you call!?
Big Louie.........Great event........I never dreamed I could hang in there with the real players till the end.........Monument to pure luck.........Thanks again.......
Thanks to everyone who attended a great event. Thanks to all the lovely ladies who showed including the ones from out of town and UTR. Thanks to the beautiful dealers for dealing for us. Please note that only board members are listed in results. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Louis, thanks to you & Jake for all that you do for all of us wannabes!! The lovely ladies were just that...gorgeous! Hard to keep one's concentration at times. See, the longest "fold" in tourney history!!

To all who ever even thought of playing - or just attending - please do! It's a great event & a "newbie friendly" tourney.

Although my head & heart really weren't in it, the tourney was just what I needed at this particular time.

3. Sisyphus - Hung in there, built up chips and went all in only to run into Houston MortgageMan's pair of Kings. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Nothing like winning a couple of hands early to help one find one's focus!

My first final table & cash after entering several times. Hopefully, I can find my way back there someday....

Now, if I’d just have gone home after the tournament instead of going to Downing Street……………….Ouch! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Right there with you, OH! But then again....also just what I needed right now so thanks for hanging out!
If you had been at the tournament she would not have needed to call
BABE!! Why didn't you call!? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Louie- had a great time again at the tourney, even though i probably paid more attention to the dealer i was sitting next to than my cards! great job as usual.
  • pyro
  • 08-31-2010, 07:04 AM
[quote=BigLouie;533255]The Dali Lama let us use his penthouse at the Palace Inn for the evening

Hello,

I'm a long time listener, first time caller. Love your show by the way.

Sorry to chime in so late but...

Which PI has a penthouse suite again? I'll hang up and listen for your answer...
Great.......I'll hit gator up for lunch..........and a loan
Did someone say lunch?