Anyone have extra clothes? I literally have nothing

I picked up a girl on eos who was barefoot. I took her to the goodwill on banksville. She bought name brand shoes, new socks, few pairs of jeans with tags still on them, a bunch of shirts and a bookbag. I paid around $30.
like i said, go to salvation army, or good will. mite even find your 200 dollar jeans. Originally Posted by simon469
I personally didn’t read it as asking for 200$ jeans. I read it as offering a sizing reference as all brands have different sizing, especially with jeans.
The way I look at it, you either offer to help her regardless whether you think her bad luck is her own fault or not or don't. I don't see what it accomplish making any smart-ass remarks about someone who obviously is having a tough time regardless of why
  • cabot
  • 05-28-2024, 04:55 PM
Chizzy-you nailed it.
sounds right DreamGurrl - it takes a woman to understand a woman!!!
In her defense, if you read closely, she only mentioned the Buckle jeans for a reference on the proper size. She's not requesting $200 jeans.
it is easy for men to misinterpret women. I do it at least 3 times per day at home. No wonder my wife hates me. good thing the lovely Dreamgurrl stepped in to translate for us.