Best Butthole Lickers List

Decided to start my own threAD seeing how the unwanted butthole licker thread was going so amazingly well.

Ladies who know how eat Butthole like a Chinaman on rice:

1. PrettyElite10/Desirae - This is one fine ass piece of Chocolate, beautiful and very talented, absolute FREAK.

2. The Legendary BadAss/Nikki - Another absolute FREAK, very talented with everything as well.

Footnotes: Please Chinamen, don't hate, you know you like the rice. I do, too. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I can lick you dry lol
I think Kayleehotchick loves it! Lol
Started a whole thread about it.. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1460623
Started a whole thread about it.. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1460623 Originally Posted by cush

LOL....

Smart ass.
Susan @ Rainbow will dart your duper like a champ
not much of a list lol
Is legendary badass Nikki retired? Originally Posted by pleasuremkr1

I'm not sure, I gave up on trying to reach her. It's a shame, she is beautiful and sounds amazing.

As for the list:
Yoko
Phoenixxfire
And I have to second Anhellica...girl loves to tongue the bung
All these ladies are amazing, I'd like to have them all right now
I Love giving TUMA! I absolutely love the way it turns a man on. Sooo hot!
As for the list:
Yoko
Phoenixxfire
Anhellica
alaine
Ms.Busty_Nina
milfy2002
  • anita
  • 08-12-2015, 01:11 AM
I do like TUMA, sometimes I initiate it if I get the feeling the guy wants it. Some guys don't want anything near their assholes lol. And, it is amazing at the number of guys embarrassed to ask.

I love mine spoiled as well
Started a whole thread about it.. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1460623 Originally Posted by cush
Certain somebody's head is due to go all "Scanners" right about now over the new thread, huh?

Aliesha - can't believe the thread lasted this long without someone mentioning her. Tuma queen.
Mary Poppins - no personal experience yet, butt on my list of future experiences. Perhaps part of a double with Aliesha.

Then there's me. but I am so ymmv.
Never experienced sloppy seconds, as far as I know. Originally Posted by Phrodo
OMG, that's hilarious. Almost as funny as "Don't try to fake it, we can tell" that I read in a different thread.

Sloppy seconds would be an upgrade to what we probably get most of the time.

I'm not a fan but Layla Angelique can lick an ass like she hasn't had a meal in a week.
I'm a big fan of girls that dine at the back door. I'm always afraid of ruining the session by asking so its mostly been amp girls i've had it from.
Anhellica is amazing
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Anhellica is amazing Originally Posted by auto134
I've seen her a few times but never asked, maybe if I was into it