Death threats...

Good one, friend of Bob Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
What's up Bare???
if anyone wants to use my name, it is BARE_IS_BEST. If you fail to do so, you will not get an answer.
Thanks for letting us know how to get you to shut up Bare Boy.
Has anyone received calls or texts from a guy claiming to be from a drug cartel? He is threatening to kill me and my family because I wasted one of his girls time on Rubmd.

I have no clue who the girl was if it was even something that really happened. He sent pics of dead dismembered bodies and said that is how I would end up.

He said if I paid him 2500.00 it would be forgotten. Originally Posted by straitfan76

This topic has been covered several times on ECCIE in the past. From doing some digging, it seems to be linked back to cheaper girls found on sites like STG that are just posting fake profiles to initiate this kind of scam. Because maybe 10% of people who get this text will actually send money. Even if 90% don't, wouldn't you like that remaining 10% extortion money for putting in very little effort? If you search ECCIE you will find this topic covered before. Think about it, if you were a cartel member, then why would you even bother pimping out girls, if you can make more money off extortion? In fact, why brother extorting people when selling cocaine is more lucrative? If the guy kills you, he doesn't get his money, and draws the attention of LE for murder instead of blackmail. Use some common sense, man.

On a secondary, you should familiar with how to defend yourself from anyone, be it cartel member or otherwise. Have security measures around your residence, be aware of your surroundings, don't go walking around bad areas by yourself late at night, and carry weapons if legal and confident doing so.
Thanks for letting us know how to get you to shut up Bare Boy. Originally Posted by ntxguy
talking to yourself again Little Enos? Because you sure ain't talking to me. I am BARE_IS_BEST