Since Yall Want To Play Games

I think he is threatening other posters. Mods, please ban the OP.
I bet the Russians are still laughing at that stupid bitch and her juvenile "button".
  • oeb11
  • 10-01-2018, 02:15 PM
OP- When the Vote does not go your way -"Resist, Obstruct, Deny!"
Does that sound familiar at all?
When the vote does not go your way- Force the powers that be to impose your viewpoint.
Does that sound familiar?
With major debate regarding the Supreme Court nomination going on, and you are focused on your stars?
Kindergarten star awarding. Does that sound familiar?
The cost of psychotherapy to cure insecurity - - Billions.
Chuckle and shake head.
I have a thick enough skin not to be upset by anything you type .
I find it fascinating guys are scared to speak up and admit they're behaving like this. If people are gonna do this at least have the courage to say it's you. And the Supreme Court nomination and voting process is more of a joke than this thread. Because I'm not the one talking about beer, flatulence, gang rapes, sex assault and other angry diatribes like that Republican led Kangaroo court
didn't even know threads were rated or where to rate them

I do remember seeing stars beside certain threads but never looked into that

is it somehow personally uplifting to a person to give their thread a bunch of stars?

is giving one star more esteem giving and life affirming than to not giving a star at all?

or is awarding one star akin to giving a waitress a one cent tip?
I find it fascinating guys are scared to speak up and admit they're behaving like this. If people are gonna do this at least have the courage to say it's you. And the Supreme Court nomination and voting process is more of a joke than this thread. Because I'm not the one talking about beer, flatulence, gang rapes, sex assault and other angry diatribes like that Republican led Kangaroo court Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is childish nonsense...considering the source
Who brought ALL this shit to light in the first place...do tell pray tell...
I'm letting everyone know right now if you're a Republican any thread you start i will automatically give it one star. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ooooh...that will really show them!
I guess the political forum will SHUT DOWN because Mr HALF OF STAR is going to give 1 Star to those who disagree !!! LOL
I find it fascinating guys are scared to speak up and admit they're behaving like this. If people are gonna do this at least have the courage to say it's you. And the Supreme Court nomination and voting process is more of a joke than this thread. Because I'm not the one talking about beer, flatulence, gang rapes, sex assault and other angry diatribes like that Republican led Kangaroo court Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

The right is not the ones talking about that shit. It's the dumb ass fucking libs that seem fixated on this crap. That would be your comrades. Live with it.
I didn't know it hut'ems widdle biddie feewings so much.

My God! You want a little cheese to go with that whine?

Never really paid any attention to it. Now I know.
The OP is really going to go off on the deep end when Kavanaugh is confirmed, and the Dems loose big on Nov 8.

The Democrats are playing in a big game with a weak hand. They think that their 2 Queens in the hole and one on the board is going to take the pot. They are all in.

But they have failed to notice the 3 Spades on the board. Guess who has 2 spades in the hole.

It will almost be as good as November 2016.
Yawn. I fully expect Kavarapist to get confirmed. And @ Chica Chaser. Geez.
Yawn. I fully expect Kavarapist to get confirmed. And @ Chica Chaser. Geez. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Can we all expect an invite to the BIG victory party you're throwing??
Can we all expect an invite to the BIG victory party you're throwing?? Originally Posted by bb1961
I doubt it. He'll be to busy giving threads one star.. hahahahahahahaha
I find it fascinating guys are scared to speak up and admit they're behaving like this. If people are gonna do this at least have the courage to say it's you... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ok, I'll speak up. I admit it. It was YOU - Sistine Chapel! I saw you drunk and laughing and bouncing on the bed on top of Chrissy Blasey in 1982! I've never told a soul until today. I feel soooo much better now that that's off my chest.

When will the FBI interview me for my story?