Damn Bitch! Can't You Smell that Stank?

• ~Ze~
  • 11-12-2010, 08:50 PM
It is a defense system... If they stink, you won't bug them for extras... and they still get the "dance" fee...

I've told more than a few to get off and go wash. Usually means my night is over at that place, meh, move on to the next one or go home.
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Nasty... I have been with only one women that had an oder over many years. I finished as quick as I could. She offered me her and a girlfriend later to come see her again, I said no thanks (this was for free, non pro).

Please.... This should never happen to a woman.
yeah there is no excuse for that! SMH go to the doctor get it taken care of and practice better hygeine wow!! She probably don't care! wtf!! sorry about that.....hey did you trash those pants? I would hate for it to be something you can't get rid of like that seinfield episode...lol
uhmmm... lets start a rocket science douche therapy session. Of course she may foam at the lips for a while if she's that dirty.

I can't get the taste of the puke out of my mouth now. I think I'll gargle some H2O2.
I know a guy who had to hold his hand outside his car on his way home because of the smell of the girl he was with that night.

That story from smoking gun is very funny.