Not happy

Sorry for the issues. Post his info in the ladies only area.

If you decide to post a pic of his dic here make sure you show ut at its true 2-1/2 inch reality, warts and all. j/k of course.
Please if your not planning on seeing someone don't get fucking screened and have me tell you were in at and then decide not to come!!!!

Get a text, screened him, he asked me for info about my bbbj and daty, tell him sure.
Asks where I'm at, I tell him, and then I tell him to let me know when he's in way because I wanna make sure I'm ready in a timely fashion. Crickets.....
Then I ask him if he's coming or not so I know, I get a text that he'll get a hold of me, wtf. Why did you ask for my Addy and all of your not coming, shitty and now you know where I'm at great!!!! Originally Posted by shayla84
Maybe he got a better offer, or a flat tire. Now you know what its like, just roll with the punches!

Rocker
  • tzv13
  • 07-19-2015, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Still Looking

We need more posts like this.
  • Toyz
  • 07-19-2015, 06:45 PM
Maybe his Grandma passed away, eh?
Crickets were out. Saved me money
Lol once you ask for someone's Addy there should be no better offer, that would be like you asking somebody for an outcall you giving them your address and they don't want to come, makes you worry about your safety
Lol once you ask for someone's Addy there should be no better offer, that would be like you asking somebody for an outcall you giving them your address and they don't want to come, makes you worry about your safety Originally Posted by shayla84

Now, I'm in total agreement with your original complaint. I'm just chiming in to say that this scenario you mention happens ALL THE TIME to us guys. You're right; it's exactly like what you described in the OP. But it happens all the time. It's probably safe to assume it happens to providers a lot less than it happens to men.
Cause of this very reason I am screening harder. This may take a couple hrs or a day to hear back from. Provider. So bare with us providers. I understand we all have RW issues but please be considerate.
Hang in there sweetie. There are wankers in every business...sigh....
Never cash the commission check in your head until escrow closes and you'll be fine.
Never cash the commission check in your head until escrow closes and you'll be fine. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
+1