Encounter: Daddies pretty cum slut

So 5 reviews of her now, and still no one will confirm she offered BBFS ....
So 5 reviews of her now, and still no one will confirm she offered BBFS .... Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
With people doing a lot of judgement did you really expect anyone to admit to it
Plus a lot of providers find out info from these reviews some how.
So 5 reviews of her now, and still no one will confirm she offered BBFS .... Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
To me there's something fishy going on hear. She has several reviews in the last week or two and she posted 5 times yesterday about every couple hours. So in my feeble mind that's pionts to not getting much business
I'm pretty cautious about who I go see, I wasn't going to see her at all unless she had a review. There were not many reviews at the time so I understand it was risky. She's very real and very legit. She does post a lot, I agree. When chatting with her in person she does want regulars. When texting her she took a long time to respond at times and scheduling an appointment was challenging because she is getting busier.
With people doing a lot of judgement did you really expect anyone to admit to it
Plus a lot of providers find out info from these reviews some how. Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Well i can see your point there.
Check my review of her on the sixteenth.