tatoos or not?

Have never liked tats on any women and on men they don't bother me but I don't care. I like a woman who fully respects here natural looks and is comfortable with who she is when she looks deep into my eyes. Tats are just a distraction to me and seem to be saying, Look at me. I much prefer the natural "Holy Shit" is she hot stare into her eyes and soul.
Classic example is Starrluvsyou https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=198272
Not to many ,,,,to many becomes distracting ,,,,
I don't like Tats, but if a lady has a "work of art" tattoo, I can enjoy that.. it does NOT add any sex appeal though. I mostly just ignore Tats.. One has to if he wants to see a variety of ladies.

honestly speaking, I loathe tattoos on Black Women. I have never seen a "good" tattoo on a Black girl, all I see is a major color clash. looks trashy.. I don't reject seeing any because of tattoos, but if I see them, it is in spite of the tattoos.
I prefer no tattoos personally, or at least nothing to gaudy.. i did ask on of my staff that is younger (20's) and he also said he prefers no gaudy tattoos.
You can tell a little bit about the girl by her tattoos. If it looks like a prison tattoo done with an ink pen I'm likely out on the deal.
I prefer no ink too .....
I prefer no tats. If i was still active, I would pay double for no tats.
I avoided the chest/neck as that looks tacky. Besides how distracting are tattoos when there are tits in your face.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2020, 10:32 PM
I avoided the chest/neck as that looks tacky. Besides how distracting are tattoos when there are tits in your face. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Depends if the tits are nice