Best looking of all studio girls

Are there any petite girls beside nana that are available currently?
Miso is probably the smallest girl ive been with while doing the hobbying thing. Smaller than Nana.
Nana
Nana Originally Posted by strut_78
Have you seen nana?
Yes
Have you seen nana? Originally Posted by tmo_2010
Yes
Mina is very pretty. Decent body. Pretty face.
i guess i got them mixed up. runa has a review up. did you see mina? if yes do you think you will do a review?

Mina is very pretty. Decent body. Pretty face. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
There are two for mina, but because of "somebody" mine (review) is taken with a gain of salt, I've never steered anyone wrong though, look at Nana, Kelly, Ella and Mina... All four beautiful girl I've reviewed and they seem to be Poppin at the moment. It is what it is, I'm going to be taking a break for a while.
Nana is beautiful..
ah ok. well as far as i know your info has been spot on so you got that going for you. i thought promoters were supposed to embellish things a bit to get the girls business. if the girls are just good then the business side takes care of itself.

There are two for mina, but because of "somebody" mine (review) is taken with a gain of salt, I've never steered anyone wrong though, look at Nana, Kelly, Ella and Mina... All four beautiful girl I've reviewed and they seem to be Poppin at the moment. It is what it is, I'm going to be taking a break for a while. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
No haven't been banned or anything but tried references lovely angels but don't want email dl and all that personal info hassle
i guess i got them mixed up. runa has a review up. did you see mina? if yes do you think you will do a review? Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Yes. I’ve seen Mina. She was like a visit to Southeast Asia. Really hot and passion with really nice tits and ass and light brown skin tone. Thought I was in Bangkok. Instead I was in Mina who knows how to Bang-kok. But she’s Korean not Thai.

May or may not review. Here’s a private snippet...
Agree with Italian, the TDL with real name showing is a little tmi for me. I have been screened by pinkclubs, hotdreamselect, Asian Stars and Sunflowergirlz, as well as P411 with 140 okays, but that has not been good enough for LA. They appear to have a great stable of girls but I can’t get past screening.
I'd say Red for energy and looks for nana BTW anyone got info on Red? I