Oh2 the new wave ?

Thanks lol I see Dallas don't use same sites as I do out of town.. don't really work Dallas .. it sucks .. Originally Posted by Jadayella
And this is why you have pointed out by continuously posting ads when they aren't allows.

Please read the site guidelines upon return of your vacation.

Merry Christmas
  • Busty
  • 12-25-2023, 06:19 PM
It can't be that difficult to say, I AM IN DALLAS for 3 days, the tourist attractions have me excited.....
Can't wait to pull my clothes off at the end of the day & unwind.
(Nothing wrong with describing yourself & actions)
What is a girl to do with all that Dallas has to offer.
Oh look, I can go swimming in the indoor pool at my Hotel (post picture of you in bathing suit)
It can't be that difficult to say, I AM IN DALLAS for 3 days, the tourist attractions have me excited.....
Can't wait to pull my clothes off at the end of the day & unwind.
(Nothing wrong with describing yourself & actions)
What is a girl to do with all that Dallas has to offer.
Oh look, I can go swimming in the indoor pool at my Hotel (post picture of you in bathing suit) Originally Posted by Busty
Looking forward to your posts that follow your suggestion. If I may, I'd make only one edit to your recommendation...
Perhaps "Can't wait to have my clothes pulled off at the end of the day" would better describe how tiring a long day in Dallas can be.
Sorry OP, in order for this hobby board where you would normally find ads of provider members, guys doing ISO requests for what they desire and ladies who have joined the community to introduce themselves, the owners/staff have taken away the provider Ad, ISO and WW forums. They also have taken away a hobbyist's ability to post pre-session or session pics in the ROS and the donation amount line of reviews. Really surprised they did not take away the review forums all together and just made this a 100% discussion board, but you have to watch your wording in your post.

Perhaps they did what they did so they can wash their hands of the legalities of this being a provider ad and P4P seeking hobbyist board making the providers scatter to other avenues and platforms leaving this community basically a sausage fest with a few providers who post here and there just to shit on hobbyists.
  • Busty
  • 12-26-2023, 08:18 AM
Looking forward to your posts that follow your suggestion. If I may, I'd make only one edit to your recommendation...
Perhaps "Can't wait to have my clothes pulled off at the end of the day" would better describe how tiring a long day in Dallas can be. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I can't insinuate/hint about another person taking off my clothes because mods/admin will see the intent of a subtle invitation for a meeting.
We can't promote
•invite/meet
•no abbreviation s€× terms
•no fees
•no exact location because that would be for meeting
Did I miss anything????
Did I miss anything????
Nope...I think you clearly covered all of the bases.
  • TBONE
  • 12-26-2023, 08:51 AM
I can't insinuate/hint about another person taking off my clothes because mods/admin will see the intent of a subtle invitation for a meeting.
We can't promote
•invite/meet
•no abbreviation s€× terms
•no fees
•no exact location because that would be for meeting
Did I miss anything???? Originally Posted by Busty
No fees is the only thing you listed you can't promote.

Inviting someone to remove your clothes is VERY welcome!

Love reading ThreADS where a Lady uses a little ingenuity

T
  • Busty
  • 12-26-2023, 11:52 AM
T Boner,
Please explain why I was giving a signature violation when I mentioned free Birthday (oral exam)???
Was removed by Biomed & was pointed. He explained I was meeting people & that can't be in signature line.
But we can put something in coed about meeting????
How can it be ok in coed but not acceptable in signature line?
No disrespect but some of us are trying to understand.
Thank you T Boner for helping....

That's what I'm understanding.
Everything goes except NO pricing.
Correct me if I'm wrong please
I RTMd your post, hopefully someone can answer you officially
Rulez are rulez !!!!