Providers that use their incalls as work and home. How do you customers feel about that?

My rule is, you never shit where you plan to play! So many things can go wrong! I prefer the extra expense of a seperate location..
Prefer to keep home and business separate. I prefer someone who treats this as a professional business that caters to hobbyists, I think it makes for a good separation between work and personal. Just my 2-cents.
You spelled "you're" and "psycho" wrong. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Yeah I did it on putpose so you get hijack my thread again. And guess what, you did.
Maybe not. https://twitter.com/schyo

Tara's a sweetheart, I would advise her against seeing clients in her home unless she's sure they are not schyo. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Thanks Tiger, it was really nice sharing pms with you the other day too
I showed up early for an appointment at an AMP one time. As I was waiting, the girl was dropped off by her rather beefy SO. It totally ruined my fantasies of her being single and available. Also, the ass whoopin' factor probably had somthing to do with it.
To many crazy people in the hobby to be inviting everyone to your home. Only your best friends that you trust get that treatment.
Due to the scenario that Tara asked about I discovered that YES ... YES I am smarter than a fifth grader. It was years ago before I moved to N TX. The provider had me meet her at the house. I had no idea anyone else was there until ... the knock at the door at the homework questions that followed. She was clueless as to the answers so I answered the questions while still maintaining a woody and putting my 1.3" of dangling death to good use.

As long as the lady keeps the residence empty of other humans I have no issue.
I am more comfortable with a home incall as long as the place is tidy. I understand that it is a huge risk on the provider's part though so not having one isn't a dealbreaker for me but it definitely is more appealing to me if I am trying to decide who to see.
I have used my personal town home as my incall in the past and I probably won't do that again. (i now have a house) I lived alone and was still trying to establish myself in the hobby and texas in general, I was lucky not to have anything happen because of it but I have heard some scary stories. I really don't understand how providers with children would take that kind of risk.

Now I have a separate incall and it is awesome to have a safe little get away place to play whenever I want to. I hate the whole hotel thing and I've found most guys do also.
If the provider had toys and bottles everywhere doesnt matter if it was her personal home or hotel... she is just a un-tidy person who does not have enough respect for herself or her client to make a good impression by having a tidy incall.... (i mentioned this is my 9 provider promises #4 My incall will always be imaculate with nothing on the floor or any knick knacks laying around unorganized)

I think in this biz the easiest thing u can do is keep a clean incall and make sure you are gorgeous for your guests. even if u cant f*** worth a damn... u can atleast do that lol

My incall is my residence, and i could not see myself getting a seperate place or hotel because i do not have appointments everyday. I guess if i had appointments everyday consistently 2-3 appointments a-day it would have crossed my mind. I have been doing this going on a year and no man has shown me any signs of being a stalker and no man has shown back up...

Given i dont travel and i am low volume, even if someone tried to "watch me" they might be waiting for days and days lol cause i can go 5 days without anyone coming to see me lol (over the weekend). So i guess if u have alot of traffic and you attract the men who like come see you 4 times a week and tip you to stay just 20 minutes longer and talk.... seems a second place for your appointments would be about right...

But it seems to me paying two sets of rent is not a good idea until i get a little more popular lol

Oh but nearly every guy whom i have met loves my incall and says it feels very safe and secure. They also say it shows signs of stability.

++ I love keeping 100% profit Baby! lol
Doesn't bother me, but I do not ever want to feel like someone else is around.
The few I have been to that use it for both kept the "public" area clean and clear of any family or personal items. There are a couple of ladies I have seen many times that have invited me into their homes but that is more of an issue of us knowing us a long time and being friends.

It would not be a huge trun off but not one I want to encounter if possible.

I am far more concerned for the safety of providers who do this. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I concur 100%. I always worry that a provider's safety could be in serious jeopardy if she happens to book the wrong person (Ted Bundy comes to mind). I do know a couple of providers that have had stalkers and having someone like that know where you live right out of the gate is less than optimal.
I concur 100%. I always worry that a provider's safety could be in serious jeopardy if she happens to book the wrong person (Ted Bundy comes to mind). I do know a couple of providers that have had stalkers and having someone like that know where you live right out of the gate is less than optimal. Originally Posted by LickHer

I am sure the girls who get the stalkers are the one with over 100 reviews and people feel like they have a "famous" feel to them and just want be like star struck or something like that... is that it? like Ms. Tara Evans i bet some guys would stalk the crap out of her. She is an internet sensations. But little ol chicks like me who arent a house hold name.... dont have nearly as many problems if any....

Never the less i cant wait till i get a stalker sounds like they are good money lol. It would be real expensive to stalk me lol, but seriously what makes a stalker, does he continue to schedule everyday of the week? or does he just sit outside your apartment in obvious view watching your door with no activity (or i guess if you have high volume customers he will be watching all the action) then what does he get out of this?

he knows that if he has the money he can see you... i dont see why men would stalk a provider... and i dont see why providers if they felt a guy was a danger, would hesitate to call the police and get a restrainging order or have them come ask the man why he is sitting in his car at 2am for no reason and he does not live in this area....

i thought men only stalked women they could not have.... like the lady at the grocery store, or the banking lady , most never even talk to the people they are stalkinig.

are these men wanting to take the provider out of the hobby and make her his wife?
If that is the case not so bad if he is gonna take care of me , i could learn to love him (lol j/k)

but seriously what is the motive to stalk a provider?

I probably havent gotten any stalkers because i dont lead men on to think there is anything more there than it is. Perhaps some ladies tend to like to play with mens emotions to get more money out of them and sometimes just give them money do not even give them a session just like a gift for nothing, for being pretty....
Here is my .02 cents worth. I don't stray off the reservation (Eccie) very often but have been known to on occasion. Seeing an Eccie provider with a personal incall has never, never been a problem. I have probably seen 3-4 Eccie providers and environment, inside and out, has always been clean, nice and safe. Was this luck or normal? I think normal.

My experiences with seeing BP providers at their personal domicile has been slightly (sarcasm intended) different. The worst experience was one when I should have walked. Saw the continual ads about the girl next door, showed up and like I said, should have walked. Instead, went through with the appointment and close to the end heard a bunch of noises outside. She blamed it on the across-the-street neighbors. When I left it was her husband and some landscape employees waiting until I left. Got a "hope you had good time" as I got in my ride.

Summary: Eccie personal incall = OK; BP personal incall = stay away
Got a "hope you had good time" as I got in my ride.

Summary: Eccie personal incall = OK; BP personal incall = stay away Originally Posted by pilot4u
LMMFAO!!! "good times"

Plus the Original Posting had a very BIG obstacle that most reputable women would never do anyways no matter if their incall was their personal home, second home, hotel room, back yard, lol is they would never have freaking kids items of any kind laying around thats a turn off , DUH!

She could have been in a hotel room, if there were baby diapers, bottles, and toys all over the room it would have still been a turn off, its not just because she was in her residence, it was the childrens items in plain view (as in you had to walk over them to get to the bed) thats not about whether the incall is safe that just a lazy ass provider lol