private

I have to recant the door charge statement. I've only been to two M&G and they were both across the creek in NF Canada and one was at a motel with a ten dollar door fee and the other at the tit bar with a motel attached to it. Talk about convenient! The $30 door charge is probably worth it and if not it's still only $30. IJS no BBBJTC and no eating pussy is why she's still looking for that SD. These are the two food groups every man needs!
I have to recant the door charge statement. I've only been to two M&G and they were both across the creek in NF Canada and one was at a motel with a ten dollar door fee and the other at the tit bar with a motel attached to it. Talk about convenient! The $30 door charge is probably worth it and if not it's still only $30. IJS no BBBJTC and no eating pussy is why she's still looking for that SD. These are the two food groups every man needs! Originally Posted by stiffchicken
Not all providers menu is the same. I do not know what other girls are going. But will bet one with a menu of your liking will most likely show up. And you could get screened live for a latter time or day. I am not looking for new to me. But if you are, screening each other face to face is fun as I'm sure you know.
BYOB increases the chance of your favorite pour, right on the set whew. Catch a glimpse of the Rare and chances are it's a par tay

I agree there is value in M&G's. Always good to shake hands,have a drink and indulge with the ladies. Not sure if the 21st will work for me but I'll drop legacy a line and see what happens. This will be in Rochester I assume?
An M&G hosted by an SP that does not offer BBBJ on her menu and DATY is YMMV, AND, you want a cover charge? Good luck fishing for your SD babe. Originally Posted by stiffchicken
I'm just hosting and bartending.. And its not a fucking meet and greet....

ITS A PRIVATE PARTY..... SIMPLE AS THAT... YES THERE IS A FEE DUE TO ME HAVING TO RENT A PLACE SO YOU GUYS CAN HAVE THE LEASURE TO GO HAVE FUN IF NECESSARY.. AND TO BE HONEST.. IF YIU CAN AFFORD 30$ YOUR NOT WANTED.

This goes for everyone...
OTE=stiffchicken;1057419188]I have to recant the door charge statement. I've only been to two M&G and they were both across the creek in NF Canada and one was at a motel with a ten dollar door fee and the other at the tit bar with a motel attached to it. Talk about convenient! The $30 door charge is probably worth it and if not it's still only $30. IJS no BBBJTC and no eating pussy is why she's still looking for that SD. These are the two food groups every man needs![/QUO

The fee is well worth it.. Its for a private gathering..
to defend Legacy on the fee deal only, and only a bit
I am not sure about this one. BUT all her other M&G's did have some kinda show or activity's. I have no idea what all is planned. So it could be worth the bucks. What I paid to see Legacy & Chloe wrestling in oil was worth what she charged IMHO, Ahem I did kinda want some not all money back when a guy and a few other gals joined in. But did not as Legacy and Chloe part of the show was still worth view

I think it was 5 or 10 bucks not sure but I think it was 10. The two did put on a good show wrestling Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I am glad u enjoyed and me and Chloe are throwing this party it is not a meet and greet it is a private party.. Due to Eccie rules.. I decided to make a email and soon a website of my parties.. And i usually do have tricks up my sleeves... I am not the main choice.. And I do not choose to be.. The girls duties are to please.. And thats what this is all about.. I charged 10$ last time for the oil wrestling and this time o have a high cclassvenue which location will be given out the day before..

I am doing this to have fun and see and meet a lotof yyou.. But not in the traditional way..

If someone Dont want to come cause they can'taafford 30$ then this is not the place for you..

Oh BTW I still love ya osd
BYOB increases the chance of your favorite pour, right on the set whew. Catch a glimpse of the Rare and chances are it's a par tay

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Lol.. You always make me laugh and always correct.. Rare occasions. Do accure when u are bringing the drinks.. Lol.. But if coarse I will provide some as well..
Any questions for me.....!!!! (Me) email me... Legacyparties15@gmail.com

I do this because it's a lot easier on my phone this way.. Eccie doesn't always let me on through my phone..

Sorry if I came off rude.. But again. It is a private party.. Not a meet and greet
  • Tiger
  • 11-08-2015, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Tiger
YessssssssSSSSSS!!!!!!
All of the previous attempts to have various kinds of get togethers, whether they be MnG, or outright parties have been limited by the various venues to some degree or another. The idea here is to take advantage of the use of a smaller private venue that will allow much more flexibility in the use of the premises. The specifics in terms of activities and attendees are still in the works, but the basic notion of having hot providers available to meet, interact and play with is not something I've seen executed to it's fullest potential to date.

in the spirit of TANSTAAFL, there will be a cover charge to cover the use of the place. I fully expect the ROI to be more than adequate. I'd be willing to bet that just getting to meet some of the ladies there will eliminate the need for further screening and facilitate future encounters, above and beyond what might be available right then and there.

The idea is to provide an opportunity for something a little different and fun which will benefit everyone. Sure, girls will be looking to benefit, but at least in this scenario, they will be able to follow through, put their mouths, et al where their money is, so to speak...

I'm not sure where all the talk of personal info requirements are coming from except in the instance of potential attendees who are not known or sufficiently screened otherwise...I would expect that any of you guys who are known to us on some level or another would NOT have to undergo that level of disclosure.

I predict that anyone who ends up attending will be extremely glad he did, and that this construct will really get some legs under it and become a real mainstay of our community.
OK Thanks Legacy and Major for giving more details, this is way more interesting now. BD
For thirty bucks, I'll be hoping some of the girls take their pants off....

BUT -- For 30 bucks... I expect the Major to keep his ON.
Mz. Legacy, I did NOT mean to piss you off. In My previous experience the M&G's were private. Obviously I have misconstrued the two so please accept my apologies.