GRR i hate tax season

Yeah...and I'm supposed to lose 15-20 pounds per my recent physical......but that hasn't happened yet either.

Anyone know anything about PT's in Texas and what the state's plans are...if any? In many areas it's become an issue (Austin, San Antonio, Dallas-Ft Worth and many cities surrounding the metroplex.....can't speak for Houston though per the aftermath of the recent hurricane, etc). Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Considering that those taxes are a "sacred " source of cash to LYING LIBERAL city councils, county Judges and city administrators, we can expect lots of " push back " on anything that helps the tax payer keep more of THEIR ( the taxpayer's ) money. How else will the lyin' libs pay back their campaign contributions and supporters if the cash flow for their districts or counties is reduced. And the fact that school taxes, not just the school districts but college-level taxing entities, have been raised EVERYTIME they are allowed to ( with the lyin libs line " It's for the children / students " ) with NO way to protest or appeal their tax rate. Why is it right for a married couple in the 70's, or older, living on a fixed income, with their last child having graduated the local school system 38 years ago, to STILL have to pay taxes for the tranny-promoting, anti-gun, unionized teacher, thug kids with their trousers at their knees, history-revisionist school system ?
Considering that those taxes are a "sacred " source of cash to LYING LIBERAL city councils, county Judges and city administrators, we can expect lots of " push back " on anything that helps the tax payer keep more of THEIR ( the taxpayer's ) money. How else will the lyin' libs pay back their campaign contributions and supporters if the cash flow for their districts or counties is reduced. And the fact that school taxes, not just the school districts but college-level taxing entities, have been raised EVERYTIME they are allowed to ( with the lyin libs line " It's for the children / students " ) with NO way to protest or appeal their tax rate. Why is it right for a married couple in the 70's, or older, living on a fixed income, with their last child having graduated the local school system 38 years ago, to STILL have to pay taxes for the tranny-promoting, anti-gun, unionized teacher, thug kids with their trousers at their knees, history-revisionist school system ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
In case you did not know. Texas is a solid RED state.
With how liberal Austin is, and how liberal dallas and houston are going, i am not so sure i'd call it a solid red state these days.
purple is more likely
With how liberal Austin is, and how liberal dallas and houston are going, i am not so sure i'd call it a solid red state these days. Originally Posted by garhkal
2 Republican Senators.
11 Democrats and 25 Republicans in the House of Representatives
Republican Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and Attorney General

In the Texas Senate : 20 Republicans and 11 Democrats

In the Texas House of Representatives: 95 Republicans and 55 Democrats

I'd call that solid red.
With how liberal Austin is, and how liberal dallas and houston are going, i am not so sure i'd call it a solid red state these days. Originally Posted by garhkal
Agreed. Take a look at November 2016's results, in case some of you were wondering:

Austin went: (Travis County)
Clinton: 308,260 (65.8%)
Trump: 127,209 (27.1%)

Houston went: (Harris County)
Clinton: 707,914 (54%)
Trump: 545,995 (41.6%)

Dallas went: (Dallas County)
Clinton: 461,080 (60.8%)
Trump: 262,945 (34.6%)

STATE OF TEXAS went:
Clinton 3,877,868 (43.2%)
Trump 4,685,047 (52.2%)

Good for the liberal, POS cities of Dallas, Austin, and Houston. The rest of the state was smart enuff to pull your sorry asses outa the fire and get the RIGHT CANDIDATE into oval office.
Just those 3 counties, almost equaled the rest of the state?!! WOW.
1.4 million voted for clinton